Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did DE allow platform transfer yet

cheliel

Question

11 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, cheliel said:

I lost my console and was excited to be able to play again with a laptop but man the progress feels too slow 

What’s DE’s take on crossing over, have there been any successful attempts to retain their progress so far 

As of now, there's nothing on crossplay, I think it's due to some legal issues

1 minute ago, ZargonKing said:

As of now, there's nothing on crossplay, I think it's due to some legal issues

Don't forget practical.

PC and consoles are on different builds, and with how DE develops the game, it's pretty difficult to sync up both versions.

I've been wondering about this. DE did mention they would allow basically copying the account over to Switch, which begs the question, is the Switch going to have the same version as PC?

I heard the same thing was done back when they launched Warframe on PS4, how did that go with the versions?

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Crossplay and account transfer are 2 different things. Only because Sony agreed on crossplay they sure will not give up their account on warframe you created

well Sony did give up their account on Fortnite...

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/09/26/extended-fortnite-cross-play-beta-launches-on-ps4-starting-today/

The first step will be an open beta beginning today for Fortnite that will allow for cross platform gameplay, progression and commerce across PlayStation 4, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and Mac operating systems. 

Today I got an affinity booster, the progression seems more manageable (or perhaps that’s just a placebo feeling lol)

At least the power level feels much better and so I’m only struggling with reopening nodes. Some quests are actually fun to revisit.

POE and its mods open up fast, I feel ready for Fortuna only days in with no money spent. Once I got the good intensify, stretch and streamline my main was set. 

It may be worse for completionists but I tend to main so having all frames again is not needed