Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Digital Extremes

dnrcz

To Digital Extremes,
After years I came back and I see you've added a lot of changes with May update 22.20.0 -> especially want to thank you for the rework of particle rendering because that was the only thing that dropped my frames 
and I did not have a fluent feeling of playing due to poor support nvidia physix, now everything is gone and I have a finally stable performance in a large fight.
I would also thanks for adding a controller support cursor, because I am a lover of playing on the controller and just warframe has half support, your UI update and controller settings layout are great at this time - 
I will be glad for his further development.
I would like to thank the entire development team of warframe game, because this game belongs to my toplist which can be played free online together with PoE, with great game gameplay, optimization and updates. 
I am a very satisfied player.
Sorry for my bad English.

This post is just my feedback after long time, because I do not know where to write similar reactions to devs.

1 hour ago, dnrcz said:

snip

To Digital Extremes,
After years I came back and I see you've added a lot of changes with May update 22.20.0 -> especially want to thank you for the rework of particle rendering because that was the only thing that dropped my frames and I did not have a fluent feeling of playing due to poor support nvidia physix, now everything is gone and I have a finally stable performance in a large fight.
I would also thanks for adding a controller support cursor, because I am a lover of playing on the controller and just warframe has half support, your UI update and controller settings layout are great at this time - I will be glad for his further development.
I would like to thank the entire development team of warframe game, because this game belongs to my toplist which can be played free online together with PoE, with great game gameplay, optimization and updates. I am a very satisfied player.
Sorry for my bad English.

This post is just my feedback after long time, because I do not know where to write similar reactions to devs.

for those who wanted to read it - seprent 

Le 19/10/2018 à 18:20, dnrcz a dit :

Probably, somewhere where you have more horizontal space to write.