Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will we find out Lucy Lawless' role in Warframe

PopGligor

27 minutes ago, PopGligor said:

Corvid, stop embarrassing yourself.

This is a thread about speculating what her role is. If she doesn't have one, she should, though.

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

The actress who portrayed Xena in the show of the same name. She visited DE's headquarters a while back. That's pretty much the extent of her connection to Warframe, yet somehow OP has erroneously extrapolated that into somehow meaning she's voicing a character.

@PopGligor

You don't have to be such a d*ckhead to others just because they don't know her, unless you have a very crappy humor that relies on overexaggerating your jokes to a point it's not funny anymore, still does not excuse your behavior to the others here

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot
Mentioned the wrong person '^^

1 minute ago, CriticalFumble said:

Lucy Lawless, head of Digital Extreme's experimental hype generation division. 

Early results are promising, producing wild speculation based hype with 20% less carbon footprint - mostly from not needing any doodles on napkins. 

Damn, are you a robot to be able to do that? XD

I love it when people are just assuming others would know what they think others should know while also ignoring the fact that different people has different experience and culture.

I'm so here for the drama more than the actual topic 

4 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

@Corvid 

You don't have to be such a d*ckhead to others just because they don't know her, unless you have a very crappy humor that relies on overexaggerating your jokes to a point it's not funny anymore, still does not excuse your behavior to the others here

Might want to check my other posts before you fly off the handle at me, because you'll rather quickly notice that I'm on your side.

Edited by Corvid

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

If anyone's being a $&*^, it's the people saying that others are "dead to them" or "had no childhood" because they didn't know about some random actress.

In case you didn't notice, I am not one of those people.

Oh f*ck! I'm sorry Corvid, I mentioned the wrong person! I'm actually on your side here, excuse me '^^

1 hour ago, rune_me said:

No. Because they don't know who Lucy Lawless is.

I know. Some people apparently like Taylor Swift. Probably the same people that don't know who Lucy Lawless is.

Isn't she the daughter of that bloke who fronted the metal band WASP? :tongue:

But I will answer OP's question with one of my own:

Just because she paid a visit to DE headquarters, why do you assume she will be working with them? Especially as DE themselves have yet to even hint / tease any involvement on her part...let alone make any official announcement.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

vor 2 Stunden schrieb rune_me:

I don't think she voices anything. According to her Tweets she was just in the area, was a fan of DE (or more likely her kids were), and tweeted them if she could stop by. And since she's Lucy Lawless, of course DE said "yes please". And that's all there is to the story as far as anyone knows.

Nevertheless would this be funny and who knows what happened after or meanwhile the visit.

1 hour ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

@PopGligor

I actually have humor based on not taking anything seriously. His embarrassment was taking this thread seriously. It's actually hilarious to me to see serious replies in here.

3 minutes ago, PopGligor said:

I actually have humor based on not taking anything seriously. His embarrassment was taking this thread seriously. It's actually hilarious to me to see serious replies in here.

You asked a question, of course we're gonna answer it seriously