Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Nightmare Guide: How To Beat Time Attack *SOLO*

Father_McPheely

Question

11 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

if your score is above 666 yous still get the reward

I'm so glad DE bothered to mention that in the bloody mission screen lol, I was ripping my hair off trying to get exactly 666 which that $&*&*#(%&ed juggernaut was making really difficult because he rather run into a wall on the other side of the map than into me lol. Closest I got was 662 because I got stuck in a invisible wall on my way to extraction

2 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I'm so glad DE bothered to mention that in the bloody mission screen lol, I was ripping my hair off trying to get exactly 666 which that $&*&*#(%&ed juggernaut was making really difficult because he rather run into a wall on the other side of the map than into me lol. Closest I got was 662 because I got stuck in a invisible wall on my way to extraction

last time this event was up alot of older players were getting really anger with this as we were having alot of trouble dealing with it an its very random chocies in where it wants to go

6 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

last time this event was up alot of older players were getting really anger with this as we were having alot of trouble dealing with it an its very random chocies in where it wants to go

I'm mostly angry with the randoms trying to go up to it and trying to punch it.

Yeah that didnt worked... one of the reasons i prefer Resident Evil over Silent Hill, guns...

Still the idea behind is event is nice, but would have been way more fun with just your operators and a little bit slower paced.

The idea behind your video is also nice.... just sadly doesnt work solo for me.

Found this event pretty annoying, took a few attempts before the group managed.

Purely by luck. As most pub games no one has a clue, inc me. 

Dying trying to revive, dying waiting behind exploding pumkin stacks, swamped by helminths, all sorts of misdirection n back tracking.

I never even managed to find and fit a powerscell lol. Did complete it last night dead on 666. A happy team of three.

Any point doing it again? Is the reward once only?

Easiest way I have found to do it over the years.

Valkyr (Prime) for speed and soft landing passive.

Heavy impact/bullet jump mods - I used slash for dealing with the infested and the forced slash proc against the ancients.

Following up with move speed and knock resist/recovery

I think I had some 20+ seconds to spare for time using this build

I did it Khora. Venari can heal you as well as attack the ghost infested.

If you carefully change Venari's "modes" during the boss, you can use Venari's attack mode to lock the boss in the fire rings for longer, and even cancel its attacks (except for the charge attack).

I second Valkyr/Valkyr Prime. I ignored all the enemies except the boss and the ancients and managed the time attack with pubs on the first bug-free try. On my very first try the boss charged into a wall and got stuck inside of it... 😓

21 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I'm so glad DE bothered to mention that in the bloody mission screen lol, I was ripping my hair off trying to get exactly 666

All the tactical alerts and the Razorback/Fomorian event use this same notation where @ number really means "at or above" the number. They could definitely stand to be less ambiguous about it.