Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

For me it's still 300k

Anyway. I gonna start posting this message in every game-session i join: "Tenno, once again we need your help. A backdoor at the corpus system has appeared and we need your help to hack it. Invite fellow Tenno's to reach our goal faster. check: warframe.com/tightbeam"

Be awera you may get a ban from local chat if you post it there. I asked cxll but he meantioned, even if its official it's handled as same as spam.

What I think the main problem is now: There are too many bots on, keeping the server busy, hence, it probably has a cork of pilled up hacks somewhere, not having enough space to put them in, from all of bots constantly working. I could be wrong, but, it could be possible.

Nop the insane jump are neither fake or true .. we don't know nothing about it stop saying your theory like a fact

ARGrata has been discution (myself including) and nobody came to the same conclusion

And we are not sure it's semi-rigged to.. we know that our hack are accounted but we don't know if the hack go up alone to.

Edited by Wind_Blade

Actually, there was a guy who explained those spikes, a few pages back on this forum. He worked with Google Analytics for few years or so, and saw spikes like that a lot of time. Long story short, those spikes are piled up hacks that get counted in as server finds some time and memory to update itself. They happen when site/server has too many visitors.

1 minute ago, Echo-Atlas said:

If it's rigged, then it's rigged. Just pray that it hits 300000 by like tomorrow or something-

Indeed. I figured this out a while back and was staying quiet to preserve the mood.

Let's keep trying to have fun, because ultimately that's the point of all this.

4 minutes ago, Echo-Atlas said:

If it's rigged, then it's rigged. Just pray that it hits 300000 by like tomorrow or something-

I calculated: There are around 200 (now seems like it could jump to 250) hacks per 7 minutes. If it keeps that tempo, it'll be done in around 12-16 hours, hopefully.

EDIT: Now, if it is rigged, or a coincidence happens, it will end up in around 11 hours (2am local), exact time when Biz usually talks to us.

Edited by TehnoDoc99

That's a good thing to hear. (I think?)

1 minute ago, TehnoDoc99 said:

I calculated: There are around 200 (now seems like it could jump to 250) hacks per 7 minutes. If it keeps that tempo, it'll be done in around 12-16 hours, hopefully.

EDIT: Now, if it is rigged, or a coincidence happens, it will end up in around 11 hours (2am local), exact time when Biz usually talks to us.

3 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Rigged or not, I'd rather participate. It's an awesome community stuff and it was really cool with all the buzz surrounding it

Yeah! The ARGrakata comm. is not that bad, a bunch of nice people.

I think participation is a good thing in this hacking thing anyways.