Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, -S-O-Yetili said:

You were right. lol

I recall seeing someone suggest the shrine to profit the other day (they had a picture of that same map with placeholder names), but that was way back when we only had about 5 letters, and everyone was guessing "profit".

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kyokukou:

gee I wonder why it would be at the temple of profi- oh wait, in the trailer we see neffy's big fat statues infested with those spider bots, well, rip biz's scouts

Aliens breaking out of someone...

There was a movie about this thematic!

off theme: YAY, the next update allows us to build Ayatan Amber Stars-finally

Edited by flolukger

Il y a 7 heures, Kaminali a dit :

have done the same :
FP↑JUPBX MC↓OQKD
VP↑MMCDV UC↓LTVFN
RP↑UMCYN JE↓OTURB
VP↑JGXND MD↓OKYLL
FP↑MQLRS UR↓PPAEO
DW↑JMRZU OH↓JOYNI
FP↑JILOK UD↓LMGMV
RP↑MIIOB JC↓OMVEZ
RP↑UKLPX MC↓LJYCR
VP↑MGZON JC↓OJLMJ
FP↑MTAXC MD↓OIPMZ
FP↑JXQEK UE↓LLUJA
VP↑MQODK JC↓OLORZ
CF↑POSEM QZK↓CVFXT
DF↑PHXPL ZAI↓CVUGZ
EW↑JFNZL OY↓MLGSY

I think this is the code name of the agent DEATH for the Freedom cause, as the title mention "Price of Freedom", you generaly give the name of fallen heroes on those kind of things, a memorial.

3 minutes ago, Etzu said:

I think this is the code name of the agent DEATH for the Freedom cause, as the title mention "Price of Freedom", you generaly give the name of fallen heroes on those kind of things, a memorial.

We've already been through all of this. Those were translated into coordinates which led us to more advertisements with Corpus letters which (despite not having two) we've compiled to mean Temple of Profit, which is an area on the Orb Vallis. We'll find out for sure tomorrow (or Wednesday) when Biz gets back to us, but he's basically confirmed we're right and sent us to bed. 😛 Unfortunately I have insomnia yay

Also the Lift Together version with the red norg sounds to me like GladOS is singing it, but  that's probably due to the aforementioned insomnia 😄

Edited by Nasuth

if you guys are trying to solve it, i'll tell ya now we already have gotten the coordinates and already have our lead as to where the last ads with symbols where, if you wanna catch up you can see where everything is at right now through https://arg.solarisunited.xyz/ now get to bed and wait for biz to give us our next lead, we wanna be well rested for the final shipment raid XD

à l’instant, Nasuth a dit :

We've already been through all of this. Those were translated into coordinates which led us to more advertisements with Corpus letters which (despite not having two) we've compiled to mean Temple of Profit, which is an area on the Orb Vallis. We'll find out for sure tomorrow (or Wednesday) when Biz gets back to us, but he's basically confirmed we're right and sent us to bed. 😛 Unfortunately I have insomnia yay

Oh, so that lead to the temple info I read on the discord, nice.

So I doubt this is leading anywhere so (the numbers there, it seems to be the same as the one we saw on fortuna trailer about the debts numbers)

MerchBanner.jpg

So now it's time to sing meanwhile waiting for Fortuna.

Cold: the air and water flowing.
Hard: the land we call our home.
Push to keep the dark from coming,
Feel the weight of what we owe.

This: the song of sons and daughters,
Hide the heart of who we are.
Making peace to build our future,
Strong, united, working 'till we fall.

Cold: the air and water flowing.
Hard: the land we call our home.
Push to keep the dark from coming,
Feel the weight of what we owe.

This: the song of sons and daughters,
Hide the heart of who we are.
Making peace to build our future,
Strong, united, working 'till we fall.

And we all lift, and we're all adrift together, together.
Through the cold mist, 'till we're lifeless together, together.