The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

9 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

"Tenno diary, 29th of November ; Fortuna still isn't released. We found in the last notepad a code that gave us coordinates on Mars. We sent a rover with the help of Nasa. On the right spot, we found a rock with strange Corpus tags. Under the rock, a worm of a unknow specie. We are analyzing its DNA as of now in the hope to translate it in a binary code, that, with the help of the Mayan Calendar, would maybe give us a date for the much anticipated release, hoping it isn't another clue. Tenno out."

"Supplies are running low. We've used the last of the Orokin Reactors..."

hace 1 minuto, SonicsBoom91 dijo:
hace 11 minutos, dwqrf dijo:

"Tenno diary, 29th of November ; Fortuna still isn't released. We found in the last notepad a code that gave us coordinates on Mars. We sent a rover with the help of Nasa. On the right spot, we found a rock with strange Corpus tags. Under the rock, a worm of a unknow specie. We are analyzing its DNA as of now in the hope to translate it in a binary code, that, with the help of the Mayan Calendar, would maybe give us a date for the much anticipated release, hoping it isn't another clue. Tenno out."

"Supplies are running low. We've used the last of the Orokin Reactors..."

"Biz told us the last ship isn't the last ship, but instead hold the coords of the last 2 ships"

3 minutes ago, tsukikage said:

Let's not forget that last year, Plains of Eidolon got an ad-spot in TIMES SQUARE of all places, so.....yah....

But how many other ad-spots? Plus, all of these individual letters would need to be printed as separate orders instead of in bulk, which probably jacked up the cost. This IS a relatively small indie company. Probably came to something similar.

Although Times square is impressive and I didn't know that, so thank you for telling me.

Just now, Loza03 said:

But how many other ad-spots? Plus, all of these individual letters would need to be printed as separate orders instead of in bulk, which probably jacked up the cost. This IS a relatively small indie company. Probably came to something similar.

Although Times square is impressive and I didn't know that, so thank you for telling me.

most of these are the same aside from the symbol which is in black so that could have been printed separate of the rest of the ad or hell it might even be a sticker

Edited by nickle241

Justo ahora, Loza03 dijo:

i don't think DE is that small... it's small compared to blizzard, or beteshda, but it's not like "an indie companie" they work on part of bioshock 1 and 2, and those games sell like a fcking hell of copies. I'm not saying DE got a fcking ton of money, but doesn't lack of resources neither... is in a place between

Just now, Dracknos01 said:

i don't think DE is that small... it's small compared to blizzard, or beteshda, but it's not like "an indie companie" they work on part of bioshock 1 and 2, and those games sell like a fcking hell of copies. I'm not saying DE got a fcking ton of money, but doesn't lack of resources neither... is in a place between

bethesda worked on bioshock……….. didn't they???

Just now, Dracknos01 said:

Evidently. They can still stomach that kind of cost after all, which your average indie studio would most certainly not be able to do. Doesn't mean they don't have to penny-pinch here and there though.

2 minutes ago, Dracknos01 said:

They also made Darkness 2 and Unreal Tournament (my old favourite game)

2 minutes ago, Dracknos01 said:

... Go earlier... Unreal 1 was their first appearance.

Justo ahora, Uhkretor dijo:

If Bethesda worked on Bioshock, it wouldn't be underwater, or in the skies. It would be in a desert wasteland with enemies that only die after wasting 250 bullets on headshots alone, point blank.

i played fallout 4, and i remember MURDERING EVERYTHING with just 1 headshoot using an sniper.