The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

à l’instant, Gerdaro a dit :

you guys think it is releasing today?

i dont think so.

They said LATER this week. I guess later in a week only includes the last 2 days.

Twitter tells us that they're actually having issues on matchmaking for Xbox players, so I doubt we can see fortuna today on PC.

Biz and Server Message came back online both too, so we'll maybe have one transmission soon for more intel to work on.

1 minute ago, Vesiga said:

TranslatedU2278.png?width=634&height=500

His NAME is likely telling us the update is Thursday

His name literally tells us nothing. 

If it releases Thursday then everyone will say "Oh hey look how clever they where putting it right out there in the open" and if it doesn't release on Thursday everyone will just say "Well it didn't mean anything you just saw what you wanted to see". It's about as committal as them saying Early November or next/this week. 

1 minute ago, Etzu said:

Twitter tells us that they're actually having issues on matchmaking for Xbox players, so I doubt we can see fortuna today on PC.

Biz and Server Message came back online both too, so we'll maybe have one transmission soon for more intel to work on.

Except that consoles are always late behind PC version. It won't do anything, I'm sure of it. 

à l’instant, mikakor a dit :

Except that consoles are always late behind PC version. It won't do anything, I'm sure of it. 

What I mean is, if they have to work on issues for xbox right now, that's time they can't spend on fortuna finishing / deploying.

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

His name literally tells us nothing. 

If it releases Thursday then everyone will say "Oh hey look how clever they where putting it right out there in the open" and if it doesn't release on Thursday everyone will just say "Well it didn't mean anything you just saw what you wanted to see". It's about as committal as them saying Early November or next/this week. 

It's as close of a hint we'll ever get for it, ofc other things can pop up and make it a friday release instead or even next week. 
but it's something lol. 

2 minutes ago, Etzu said:

What I mean is, if they have to work on issues for xbox right now, that's time they can't spend on fortuna finishing / deploying.

Ho. In that point of view, I suppose. But maybe not, too. exactly because it will launch on console much after PC, they will have all the time to fix these problems about PC release. 

Well, as you see, I'm optimistic!

thursday at noon if we convert the deck 12 to 12:00 est, thats what i'm getting from the hints of thursby and deck 12 at least, for all we know they could do it at midnight, though if we do that in military time that'd be 00:00, so it'll be around or after noon tomorrow most likely

As several have already hypothesized (top box, reverse order):

Fortuna, Orb Vallis, Venus / By Thurs / No Less No More (the unicode character with hexadecimal code 2278)

But yeah, ofcourse it could be a red herring  norg, or something to shrug off if they can't deliver at that time.

Edit: Since i'm just repeating previous stuff, i thought i'd check up on that unicode character. Turns out that the neither-greater-than-nor-less-than character is actually number 2279, not 2278.. So there is that...

Edit 2: Nevermind the above edit.. The 2278 is hexadecimal (decimal 8824) and is neither-less-than-nor-greater-than. So i guess it still fits.

Edited by Onds
clarifications

7 minutes ago, Onds said:

As several have already hypothesized (top box, reverse order):

Fortuna, Orb Vallis, Venus / By Thurs / No more No Less (the unicode character 2278)

But yeah, ofcourse it could be a red herring  norg, or something to shrug off if they can't deliver at that time.

Welp, see you tomorrow guys 

"by X" can mean any time up to and including X.

And if that's the clue, then it doesn't actually tell us anything, since we already know it's releasing this week and they'd prefer non Friday releases if at all possible ...

Edited by schilds

On 2018-11-06 at 9:40 PM, Sludge_Puppy said:

Idk if DE will see this, but the ARG has really brought out a lotta toxicity. A bunch of people tweeted (...) (had to cut it all down, sorry in advance) Seeing that along with other toxicity including the toxicity from me has left me with a bitter feeling.  

I don't think i'm going up participate in events like this in the future and just stick with what I've been doing, having fun with friends and enjoying this game as it continues to grow. Hope all enjoy Fortuna as much as I will.  

Somehow, I agree with you... Being helpful hurts like there's no tomorrow, with different methods at being "unappreciative" for the one helping. ..

Notice how I never stepped into twitter during the whole ARG despite the fact that I have a tweeter acc... Notice I never stepped into the discord channel, despite having a discord acc... Look at my forum post number and see how high it is, despite being DE's Warframe Forum...

... You should see my "public" activity in game as well... Its so high, people don't even know I'm playing Warframe unless they check their friend list, for the lucky ones that I accepted the friend request... You should send one too, I'll most likely accept it since you appear to be such a reasonable good person...

... No offense intended for the rest of the community, I simply choose "Thanes" to BE on my friend list. Those that played Skyrim will most definitely understand what I mean, and those that choose to not understand it will not have an explanation from me. Those that didn't play Skyrim can go check its Wiki and check the dialogues of any Jarl.

That's right, ladies and gents. I just went Bethesda on your faces. I'm off until I have to report a serious game breaking bug, which affects the whole and not a supposed friend that, using a practical example, doesn't go Melee because "Melee momentum is bugged now". That one should use his head, because the way it is now is how it should be. And I wouldn't be surprised if Melee 3.0 will keep Melee Momentum as it is now...

... Loved the ARG btw. No, this is not sarcasm. Not this line or the rest of the post. It was a refreshing activity.