The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, rafiki4000 said:

I know what will happen hear me when the hack is done servers get a signal and drop the fortuna... wouldn't that be nice

would be nice but probably not gonna happen since this could mean that it might drop in the middle of the night on a weekend.

and some poor soul would probably need to be present in case the servers start to catch fire or some other unforseen thing happens.

also they would have to work on sunday to patch the most urgent bugs if they want to avoid the forums turning into a mountain of salt.

a release on monday or tuesday is more likely and better for their health

1 minute ago, HansLuft778 said:

But.. Isn't a weekend release strange? I mean, are they even working today?

I am probably going to start laughing hysterically if it isn't Fortuna. Not because it doesn't make sense for it not to be, for said reasons, but more because how a lot of the community has just decided it probably is, and I'm currently on that wagon.

2 minutes ago, NeroAugustine said:

I am probably going to start laughing hysterically if it isn't Fortuna. Not because it doesn't make sense for it not to be, for said reasons, but more because how a lot of the community has just decided it probably is, and I'm currently on that wagon.

I am not sure about that.. I bet it's another Discord drop, like resources and stuff like that.