Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #13!

[DE]Rebecca

Not really digging the scarves. It seems a bit... odd? Impractical? They could get caught in all kinds of things while we're jumping and sliding... except the holographic one maybe. 

That being said, I really think they're cool.  HOLOGRAPHIC CAPS!

Edited by MeteorKing

I do understand that scarves will appeal to some but they are not my cake for sure. I'd rather see options for us to add spikes or head trophies and add them to different locations of the body than a gay scarf. Just my opinion though I do understand more cosmetics will come and I am quite sure they will try to appeal to the rest of us as well. Still loved the live stream and that is some nice community management.

Ember:

Fireball - just better

Overheat - less damage resistance, more damage.  damage and range(?) scale with focus, but not resistance

Fire Blast - just better. somthing about the range?

I will note that the dev who really likes Ember (I don't remember which one it is) is quite excited for the changes, so it's possible that I'm misunderstanding what's happening. For me Ember should be more like Nova; a glass cannon where as Saryn (or a new frame) should be reworked into a tanky moving DoT (that's just my opinion and is grounded on my interpretation of the classes inteneded use).  I  As far as I can tell Fire Blast is still a bad WoF and deserves Rhino's Roar treatment, and Overheat is less tanky and more pewpew.

Maybe it's just me but Ember looks far fitting being a fighting warframe and not some backround caster warframe like Nova. She looks more fitting into a brawl. Also for a "glass" cannon she is missing speed.

If they want to give Ember a damage boosting skill, they should remove Fireball, since even if the buff it a bit, it's still a complete waste of energy if fireblast and world on fire are much more effective.

Slot 1 skills are supposed to be quick situation changers. But fireball, even with damage rework, will be limited in usage, especialy with their claim that element resistance will soon be a thing with enemies.

If they want to buff Ember's damage output. Remove fireball and replace it with something like "overclocking" which can increase her or the teams weapons damage output for a short time. Sounds much more usefull to me than a badly aimable fireball.

Thought i'd throw my voice in. I like the idea of making the cosmetic items non-stat based. Not only will this open up the opportunity for more cosmetics without unbalancing the game (and i buy and wear them because i like the look, generally the stats are a hindrance), but ulso it may open up the future opportunity to do a steam workshop like thing to get some community input into the design, Dota2 style. Even if warframe staff had final say, it could free up staff to work on other projects.

I'mma cry if you nerf my Basteele. please don't take away the only thing that i have going for me. Vauban needs all his cc to be effective.... This is horrible, all the people crying, They just want the frames they don't use nerfed and the ones they do use buffed....

"DON'T NERF "X", MAKE "Y" AS GOOD AS "X": Message received and understood."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55421-update-8-related-work/

Should rightly be redacted/ignored...

Nerfs have a place. When something has been made too potent for it's niche or intended purpose, it should be fixed, not by buffing everything else, but by nerfing the one thing that is problematic.

That said, I think the Overheat nerf (and it absolutely is a nerf) is silly. It's not a problem power, and Ember is not an exceptionally potent frame. The proposed changes just make her more boring and less durable.

I'mma cry if you nerf my Basteele. please don't take away the only thing that i have going for me. Vauban needs all his cc to be effective.... This is horrible, all the people crying, They just want the frames they don't use nerfed and the ones they do use buffed....

I have a 30 supercharged Vauban, and Bastille is a boring power.

That said, none of the frames are terribly problematic (overpowered or under powered) right now, in my view.

Edited by Saenol

Scarfs..... Rename the Game to Barbyframe and say goodbay to true Ninjas...

Implying "true ninjas" ran around like cougars on amphetamines wall running and floor sliding into front flips back into floor slides all while using overpowered sci fi abilities and shooting rockets.

I'm beginning to think most people who play Warframe actually know nothing about "true ninjas".

Implying "true ninjas" ran around like cougars on amphetamines wall running and floor sliding into front flips back into floor slides all while using overpowered sci fi abilities and shooting rockets.

I'm beginning to think most people who play Warframe actually know nothing about "true ninjas".

Adding a scarf to this fantastic action is *pretty-pussy-cute-awesome*....

Don't be so literall with my post, dear Tenno_Master_Brother....

Edited by _nameless

Because watching 4 drunks act like children and talk garbage for 1+ hour was fun....

1st and last livestream i'll ever watch from DE.

- No professionalism. Geoff was the only one to actually give a **** and tied to keep on topic with in-depth details.

- I felt sorry for Rebecca, trying to keep useless drunks in order. Being wiped over like a school teacher with no control.

- Questions relating to "whats your favourite warframe" then a guy waffling on about random **** and unable to keep on topic for 10 minutes.

- No questions or answers from what the comminuty actually wants to hear (you know, stuff to KEEP US BUYING), https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45224-hud-mockup-hurr-inc-impractical-ar-hud/

- Dedicated Servers?!?!?!?!?! Whats the matter, cant be bothered? Or, is our funding going into the PS4 versions which will have dedicated servers?

- You want me to put money into your bank? Hell no. You've lost all trust i have for DE.

Honestly, i expected better.

Yet again it just fuels the fact DE couldn't give a care in the world for its playerbase. Its all shiz and giggles at the office. What a joke.

No wonder it takes so long for anything to be fixed in this game. Such a true insight into how you guys "avoid" doing anything.

Theres probably some reference in the 1+ hour stream as to why the netcode is crap, if anyone can stand watching this garbage for that length of time, please let me know if you find it.

Edited by Fourdee

I feel like Necro was extracted from the essence of my warframe concept so long ago...

His name is Crow...

This is Necro...

NeCROW...  -__-

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42503-warframe-concept-crow/page-4#entry1137638

Much more creative name than... Necro... as they mentioned would be the name. I second Crow, nice creative brain good fellow gamer!

@FOURDEE In some respect I have to agree with you and I have mentioned this before, DESteve is the biggest culprit of stepping all over DERebbeca, it seemed only Geoff and Mynki seemed respectful and tried to stay on topic. As I said before you can have fun but at least keep some semblance of order. I am with you too with questions like what is your favorite and less favorite Warframe to work on? Really, out of all the more pertinent questions all over the forums?

@FOURDEE In some respect I have to agree with you and I have mentioned this before, DESteve is the biggest culprit of stepping all over DERebbeca, it seemed only Geoff and Mynki seemed respectful and tried to stay on topic. As I said before you can have fun but at least keep some semblance of order. I am with you too with questions like what is your favorite and less favorite Warframe to work on? Really, out of all the more pertinent questions all over the forums?

Yeah i probably went a bit off the rails.

But when you've pumped money into this game, seeing the way they act was just an insult.

I now have zero respect for DE as a AAA games company. Its a bunch of drunk guys acting like kids at my expense.

Such pure ignorance and disrespect for all the great feedback given by their paying customers in their spare time.

In the 2+months i've been playing warframe, i've seen nothing but more content from the 3D artists and buggy implementations from the programmers.

I'am creating my own game in C++, its alpha, but a lot more stable than warframe (eg: things actually work).

I am same with you guys in this game some people spent so much money and they avoid something to improve the game rightly only fixing small things. All of our money went to the ps4 version because that's the priority and let this rot. I like this game but seems this game will goes down and down.