Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Necro Ability Discussion

[DE]Megan

As is the sentiment with many others, I'm a little surprised that they stuck with the loot ability. I realize that they (see: Scott) can be a little hard-headed at times, but why bother asking the community for their feedback if you're going to be so bloody obstinate to the opinions there-in? As often seems to be the case with a handful of changes with every major patch, I can't help but be a little disappointed in Digital Extremes. Oh well.

To be fair, we SHOULD see how it can go, it can be potentially the ultimate way to farm BP.

.......then again the video DID show it was single target only....

Yea, I don't think playing would convince me that a single target magic find buff is worth the skill slot. It's so terrible designed I'm angry at Scott for thinking he's right all the time.

I hope everyone enjoys their cool looking frame that's basically a bargain-bin Nyx with patchwork abilities.

Kill 5 toxic ancients

Raise 5 toxic ancients

This isn't even  Chaos,  this is making your own little army of utility. From the video showed you can raise about 8 monsters or so. Which i assume ranges from crewmen, to heavies to ancients.

I love how there are 53 pages of us telling them that the #3 is a terrible idea and they put it in anyway.

They probably didnt come up with another ability before the deadline.

But from the vid we could see that some abilities seems to have been changed.

Terror Totem is now an aoe from the caster and Clone the Dead now just creates clones based on the number of enemies in the field?

So they are going to see player reaction and then go for something different if needed.

This should make farming easier so i dont think that this is going to be much of a problem when it starts popping more rare resources.

Kill 5 toxic ancients

Raise 5 toxic ancients

This isn't even  Chaos,  this is making your own little army of utility. From the video showed you can raise about 8 monsters or so. Which i assume ranges from crewmen, to heavies to ancients.

We still need to figure out if its counted enemy kills from you because if this is the case this frame, who has little damage output, is going to have some trouble raising any sort of a super cool army.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Kill 5 toxic ancients

Raise 5 toxic ancients

Yea it's even worse than chaos, you have to be able to kill them first, we don't know how long they clones last, or if they take friendly fire or if they just block your shots, and chaos doesn't have a target limit.

Edit: 

Stand in the vicinity 5 toxic ancients

Spend 25% less energy.

Control 5 toxic ancients and everything around them.

Edited by shinydunsparce

To be fair, Warframe names are simple but get the point across

Ice powers? Frost

"Sword" frame? Exalibur

"Heavy" Frame? Rhino

I like Nekros, nice name and easy to remember, i'm more concerned for the skills.

F*** dam it now I can't say that right thx alot, now i have to use google translate or either dictionary how it pronounced.

2TP2PHE.jpg

You heard it right Tenno, new abilities for Necro are in the works! We discussed our current plans and are interested in your thoughts and discussion.

Please post all discussion about Necro abilities here so we can easily keep track.

Recap:

SOUL PUNCH: Direct X% damage that knocks the soul out of them, 5% armor debuff, stacking.

TERROR TOTEM: Necro deploys a totem of terror, causing X number of enemies within radius to

freeze in fear; the rest will flee.

SEARCH THE DEAD: Generates loot from corpses (health, energy, ammo, etc).

CLONE THE DEAD: Necro creates friendly nano bot clones of the last X enemies he has killed.

i guess they want another frame with a ability to waste energy ammo energy and health are all in plenty in this game including money so its a waste for necros to use such a ability one ability would be better if they used one like where hands come up from the ground and grab the enemy called hands of death which would be awsome   oh and another thing would be the ability death decay where all of the enemies in range of ability would rot each other and cause damage or you could set a tombstone with your name on it and in that area anything that passes through it would decay another ability would be hollow point bullets like sayrn you can add decaying bullets instead of melee your primary or secondary would be boosted what i saying is that there are many different abilities that u could choose from please change looter 1please dont waste the ability i get that you have to keep abilities different from other frames and is not a bad idea except you really dont benefit from that ability take your time there are many other choices im not dogging on you just saying in the past 10 mins i came up with these i think it would be a great start and make necro wait everything else is fine maybe come out something different you could keep the way you cast it just what is does would be better check out all my comments Thanksyou should really do a one where instead of looting a body you could instantly pick up a ally instead of having to stand there and worry about dying yourself where lets say your whole group is down you could press ability 3 and in a small radius instant revive your fallen allies and have a limit on how often you could use it like 1 time every 20 secs call it Raise The FALLEN

i guess they want another frame with a ability to waste energy ammo energy and health are all in plenty in this game including money so its a waste for necros to use such a ability one ability would be better if they used one like where hands come up from the ground and grab the enemy called hands of death which would be awsome   oh and another thing would be the ability death decay where all of the enemies in range of ability would rot each other and cause damage or you could set a tombstone with your name on it and in that area anything that passes through it would decay another ability would be hollow point bullets like sayrn you can add decaying bullets instead of melee your primary or secondary would be boosted what i saying is that there are many different abilities that u could choose from please change looter 1please dont waste the ability i get that you have to keep abilities different from other frames and is not a bad idea except you really dont benefit from that ability take your time there are many other choices im not dogging on you just saying in the past 10 mins i came up with these i think it would be a great start and make necro wait everything else is fine maybe come out something different you could keep the way you cast it just what is does would be better check out all my comments Thanksyou should really do a one where instead of looting a body you could instantly pick up a ally instead of having to stand there and worry about dying yourself where lets say your whole group is down you could press ability 3 and in a small radius instant revive your fallen allies and have a limit on how often you could use it like 1 time every 20 secs call it Raise The FALLEN