Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Necro Ability Discussion

[DE]Megan

We Really need a good offensive Tank That like a light speed tank the 3rd ability is about as dumb as a ability to replenish ammo or mods that do waste of space rather have more damage they should make a ability that you can stack and something that would be like a spider web that would be like vaubaun ability bastille but does damage to you and looks like a spider web that would be cool

1. Stacking will be useless on anything but bosses TBH as most enemies don't last too long and who wants to dump ALL of their energy into one enemy that isn't a boss.

2. Decent CC based on size of the effect.

3. Super Jump has a friend, I hope its as cheap or cheaper and can give me mods or blueprints. Otherwise it's just a desperate attempt at health orbs on nightmare mode.

4. Ok guys, boss run time. Let me get every heavy class kill and for the love of god make sure I don't kill anything else. Plus if you try to save up heavy classes, as soon as you use it theyre gonna kill grunts and ruin what you saved.

Also think of the huge amount of runners this will be full of on infested missions -_-

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

Good gosh, just sum it up simple words, not super long paragraph geez.  Not only that "Don't more then double post" .

We Really need a good offensive Tank That like a light speed tank the 3rd ability is about as dumb as a ability to replenish ammo or mods that do waste of space rather have more damage they should make a ability that you can stack and something that would be like a spider web that would be like vaubaun ability bastille but does damage to you and looks like a spider web that would be cool

really? rhino, Excalibur and frost warframe is not good offensive tank for you? maybe you can "At lest re-models your modals cards tactics stragies".  Its not hard for the luving sake. we want defensive = of that defensive type, not purity attack this time. Frost is good defending and being tank same time and also he can be pure attacker, not little trapper master like vauban.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Just incase people in this thread haven't seen it.

Update 10 recap with video of Nekros in action.

They had seriously better fking change that sh*ty loot corpse reroll.........

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL IS IT EVEN THERE FOR!

Just reporting my suggestion on what would not only suit the frame better but would both be able to look awesome and be bloody helpful.

Here's my suggestion.

Necro's number 3 ability SHOULD be a life drain ability.  I mean come on.... what necro doesn't have some sort of life drain ability, it should be a given that we get this.

REAVE: Drains the life of all nearby enemies and transfers it to Nerco and his alllies.

Drains 10% health (+5% per level) + 200 damage (+100 per level)

This way Necro has a strong combat ability and allows him to support his team well  along with having a useful combat ability for HIGH TIER missions.

I made this post on another thread in response to someone asking why there was so much hate for Desicrate. I am of course, only speaking for myself, but I feel as though the people who also have problems with it, might feel the same. Feel free to go nuts on it.

It's sort of a tricky subject because of Warframe being a game that includes a lot of farming, so naturally an ability to make it easier should be good right? The problem I have is it could have been something more interesting, or more useful on a grander scale. Let's take the Desicrate theory with different examples. Take Contagion. It's not really the most useful ability but it can be used to give yourself an extra advantage. Now imagine removing Contagion and replacing it with Master Thief. Yes, it does make farming easier but was it really worth replacing a Warframe ability? Now some people will only play Saryn because she can open lockers instead of actually liking her playstyle.

Let's take Volt because he's been getting a lot of hate. Lets get rid of Speed and replace it with Thief's Wit. Makes finding resources so much easier but was it worth losing the potential to increase the speed of you and your team? Furthermore, is it going to make Volt a more likable frame for the right reason? Some people will say yes but I don't feel that way. I'd rather be able to use an ability to help my team in a more purposful way and I don't see that with Desicrate. This is, of course, with not really knowing the full potential of Desicrate, but in my opinion, even being able to get the chance for mods and blueprints, it doesn't change my thought that it's a missed oppurtunity for something better. If anything, it could have just been a mod for everyone, very much like Master Thief and Thief's Wit.

I don't want to change your mind, I want you to see a different perspective, especially from someone who can see it from yours.

um... thanks i dont want to sound weird but i love things about death and reapers also im a writer so the unthoughtful stuff they put up made me mad of course this was out before they actually announced it lol by a day

I find it a bit hard to trust your word on being a writer when you don't even use basic punctuation, no offense.

Just incase people in this thread haven't seen it.

Update 10 recap with video of Nekros in action.

They had seriously better fking change that sh*ty loot corpse reroll.........

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL IS IT EVEN THERE FOR!

Just reporting my suggestion on what would not only suit the frame better but would both be able to look awesome and be bloody helpful.

Here's my suggestion.

Necro's number 3 ability SHOULD be a life drain ability.  I mean come on.... what necro doesn't have some sort of life drain ability, it should be a given that we get this.

REAVE: Drains the life of all nearby enemies and transfers it to Nerco and his alllies.

Drains 10% health (+5% per level) + 200 damage (+100 per level)

This way Necro has a strong combat ability and allows him to support his team well  along with having a useful combat ability for HIGH TIER missions.

DO WANT PLUS MAKE ENERGY STREAMS ANIMATION FOR THE ABILITY!

Well, seems Desecrate is AOE, from what the profile video suggests, and it gives mods. Not bad. Not the best, but not bad. Still has use in things like Defense and so forth, extra stuff never hurts. 

Kinda wish it was something more useful, but we'll see how useful it actually is first. 

Hmm. I have to wonder why Nekros has no aura polarity and only has Attack and Defense mod slots.

Methinks the Defense slot would be a tad useless to him as a tactical frame, what with his enemy manipulation tactics.

Gonna screw up my mod configurations while leveling him, that's for sure...

Hmm. I have to wonder why Nekros has no aura polarity and only has Attack and Defense mod slots.

Methinks the Defense slot would be a tad useless to him as a tactical frame, what with his enemy manipulation tactics.

Gonna screw up my mod configurations while leveling him, that's for sure...

Defense slot is never bad