Jump to content

Can ordis just direct us now?


(XBOX)SteelDrifter468
 Share

Recommended Posts

so to me, lotus is gone. I don’t think she will be coming back for some time and i don’t really want her to. She tried to assassinate her own adopted space kids just she so she could be with long armed Megee.

it would’ve worked if our new space dad wasn’t here. (Umbra’s the best)

so why should we have ordis play old corrupted audio files of someone i particularly hate? Ordis has already guided us during more advance tasks, so why not everything?

or better yet, how about adding a voice operations pack for some of the tenno’s most loved characters? Could be swapped around like start up menu colors and tabs.

so the people guiding you could be:

Ordis, true ordis, Tyl regor, alad V, baro, clem, vay hek, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Id take teshin or glast, unless some major lore swing occured. Tyl or Alad V would be hilarious. But Tyl is more cunning than Alad and his abusive tone would be a great change. Go forth and bludgeon the hoards with your puny tin head!

That said, the molly coddling mission cues are very tiresome for farming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2018-10-27 at 11:40 PM, (XB1)Dr3am Watcher said:

She tried to assassinate her own adopted space kids just she so she could be with long armed Megee.

When and how? As I see it, the great evil is Lotus' "Mother" while Lotus currently plays a role of double-agent. She left her helmet for a reason, we've already used it twice to get anti-Sentient stuff (Umbra and Paracesis).

Edited by Ksaero
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On October 27, 2018 at 9:40 AM, (XB1)Dr3am Watcher said:

so to me, lotus is gone. I don’t think she will be coming back for some time and i don’t really want her to. She tried to assassinate her own adopted space kids just she so she could be with long armed Megee.

Spoiler

That's not how I see it. She has her orders to carry out the destruction of the orikan from hunhow, but as space mom either she's got margolies memories or she is carrying on margolies's wish to protect the Tenno children. She could have attacked and potentially killed our Tenno after we defeated ballas but instead she said a few words and flew off with his dead body. She brought him back to life to torture his ass not for any love or kindness. I truly believe she wants to protect the Tenno but also destroy the orikin so she carry out her mission to protect the sentients.

 

Edited by LegacyDM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Id take teshin or glast, unless some major lore swing occured. Tyl or Alad V would be hilarious. But Tyl is more cunning than Alad and his abusive tone would be a great change. Go forth and bludgeon the hoards with your puny tin head!

That said, the molly coddling mission cues are very tiresome for farming. 

A lot of new voice lines would have to be recorded and the guy that voices Teshin is a professional voice actor so that would be expensive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...