Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The first week of November is here!

Shadow-Spawn

6 hours ago, Cicasajt said:

we are lucky if we get it next week.

would have been nice because of the extra time due to the holiday

You mean Divali/Diwali? Yeah that'd be great for me. If not.. I'm going to have to ask you what holiday you're talking about, seeing as how it's an international community and most of us don't bother to keep track of other countries holidays. 😛

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You mean Divali/Diwali? Yeah that'd be great for me. If not.. I'm going to have to ask you what holiday you're talking about, seeing as how it's an international community and most of us don't bother to keep track of other countries holidays. 😛

the day of the dead is today here. no work today and tomorrow either because the government likes to connect mid-week holidays to weekends by making us work on a saturday before a holiday

It seems, that DE has just posted a forum thread - informing players, that Fortuna is not being released today - while at the same time, not dismissing the first week of November release. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1023847-pc-where-is-fortuna/

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna!