The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops are not dropping and need changing

Orphan-Seller

Unlinking and relinking your account does NOT work either.  I've been watching streams since Fortuna dropped, one stream at  a time, and have only gotten 7 drops with over 2 days of watching streams.  It's broken.....beyond broken!  Going to try and Warframe hosted stream to see if that works but right now I seriously don't have my hopes up. 

I've been getting twitch drops consistantly for the past day and more, and I'm having no problem with it.

Until in the past few hours, I've been having very minor connection issues (disconnection for ~10 or so seconds) and I also swapped streams one of these times, and it didn't give me the drops for both the hours these happened in. I also paused for roughly 10 minutes instinctively for silence and then I didn't get the drop for that hour either.

You have to keep up consistant watch time or watch when the drop goes (unsure of which) you WILL get the drops.

There is no "chance" to get a drop, a drop is definite every hour, it's what you get from the drop that is randomized.

I've literally only gotten fireworks and credits though, and 1 cetus wisp, but I'm not gonna whine all that much, I already own Khora, but not Nidus.

These problems may not be on DE's end, and may be some issues or functionality on Twitch's end. We won't be sure of what's going on but it's not a time to point fingers.

These are free items, we all should be happy we at least have a chance of getting ANYTHING free.

Edited by Spharin

No matter what I do or try Twitch drops are not enabling for me, I have linked and unlinked and the thing on the streams that would say drops enabled still says "enable drops with account link".

This has been an issue pointed out in the forums by several users on threads regarding Fortuna drops and I haven't seen any response from DE in regards to this issue. People are making new Warframe accounts and linking them to their twitch and it changes the line to "drops enabled" so the issue seems to be with specific Warframe accounts. DE please solve this issue or address it at all because its kinda sucky to not see anything from y'all regarding this issue.

4 hours ago, Goombpaler said:

Wait, how is fortuna ruined for you? You know you don't need these drops to get into fortuna, yeah?

I understand where you're coming from; it does seem kind of childish of me, but hear me out please:

Imagine having all the different quests and experiences ruined for you for, sometimes, a whole two-month period before your platform even receives them. I'm grateful to the PC community for not spoiling War Within. You guys really kept a tight lid on things with that one. However, are the devs asking us console folks to avoid the forums, twitch, youtube, and perhaps, the internet until they release new content on our platforms? I wanted to hang with you guys and discuss what was up with the Lotus  and how cool Sacrifice was, but in "real time". Not weeks or months after it's boring old news to PC community.

Now, take a look at this Twitch drop situation. While it doesn't seem like there's any exclusive rewards, don't you think console folks want some of the goodies, too?

I'm not all salty like "omg DE sucks cause I want mah update now", rather it's more like "come on, synch us so that we can be a unified community." Although I could legitimately ask: What other devs do this sort of thing? Anyways, I feel like Rudolph before that one foggy Christmas Eve, I can't join in any reindeer games. I'm saying I want to enjoy new Warframe content WITH you PC folks. My tears... 

Mine don't seem to have been working properly either, but I have gotten several credit caches from Teshin. I haven't gotten much more than that. A nice Nitain Extract here and there, maybe one set of fireworks, but so far nothing that the campaign says it should give. (No Warframes, Ambulas Noggle, Rivens, etc.) I don't know when those are supposed to go out though. Is it when streamers get achievements?