Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Fish location and drops.

DarkRinnegan

Synathids can be caught without bait in cave hotspots, they just are a rather rare spawn. Only cave I found a hotspot in so far was the cave directly northwest of Ustara Crater.

Synathids give the ecosynth analyzer when disassembled. Didn't check for rep value.

A hotspot looks like an aurora is happening on a spot on top of the water, kind of like the bubble hotspots from POE.

Edited by SarcFa

9 hours ago, DarkRinnegan said:

Longwinder: 

Scrap, Late (Full name needed)

Synathid:

Unknown

When looking at materials needed to craft kit guns, there is a material "Lathe Coogulant" and "Ecosynth Analyzer" required. these are probably from those two fish.

Ok so I have alot, here gos

Fish point rating:

Basic: 0 to any number less then 1

Adorned: 1 to what seems like any number less then 5, but this seems buggy, since I had a fish that was 4.5 and was magnificent, and one that was 4.7 and was adorned

Magnificent: any number 5 and higher

Cave fish:

Scrubber: Scrap / Exa brain

Charamote: Scrap / Sagan Module

Mirewinder: Scrap / Parrallel Biode

Synathid: Scrap / ? Havent come across this one yet

Lake:

Echowinder: Scrap / Anoscopic Sensors

Longwinder: Scrap / Lathe coagulant

Kriller: Scrap / Thermal Laser

Sapcaddy: Scrap / Venedo Case

Pond:

Tink: Scrap / Disspator Coil

Brickie: Scrap / Muon Battery

Locations I forgot to write down:

Eye-eye: Scrap / Rotoblade

Tromyzan: Scrap / Entroplasma

Recaster: Scrap / Neural Relay

From what I can tell, all hotspots are assigned to the cold/hot cycle of the Orb Vallis. When holding M to see the whole map, you can see the clock, and it is separated into segments.

aUSWnyf.png

As you can kinda tell, there are 6 segments on the clock, 4 short between 2 long segments. The hotspots seem to be assigned to these segments. The two hotspots that I have tried several times and have noticed this trend with are the cave northwest of the Ustara crater and the closest part of the lake to Fortuna.

meP2V78.png

Everytime I have gone to this cave during the longest, coldest segment of the clock, the part with the blue symbol above it, there has been a hotspot in the ring of water at the bottom.

tQXwdaH.png

And at what appears to be a water purification facility at this part of the lake, there is a rock surrounded by hotspots during the warm segment of the clock, the part with the orange symbol above it.

Obviously I only have 2 examples here, but they seem consistent so if anyone wants to test these you can.

On 2018-11-09 at 9:47 PM, Renevatio said:

"Warm times" what does that exactly mean? when the sun is out? i tried fishing in the lakes even with bait nothing has changed.

yes, when its warm, if you hold down M, you will get an advanced map that shows if its warm or cold, freezing etc, on the right side of the map itself. and if the warmth has passed or if its coming 🙂

On 2018-11-09 at 12:24 PM, Vanilla_nuka said:

FInally someone found what gave the muon battery, I need a bunch of those, had 2 and didnt know what gave them

Not a fish, exactly, but I've noticed that some of the corpus containers around the Vallis will give a small number of fish parts. I've gotten almost all of the various fishing items from containers except for scrap and some of the "rarer" items (Sagan Module, Lathe Coogulant, and Parallel Biode).

The little coildrive outposts along the road tend to have 2-3 corpus containers and I almost always get at least one of those to drop small piles of Vallis items, including a couple fish parts each. Though, from what I can tell every corpus container on the map has a chance of dropping stuff. FWIW.