Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical bonds in Fortuna bounties

Williamwaitunnaing

Can confirm it took me a ludicrous amount of time to get Medical Bonds via Third Bounty. Spent the better part of 5h just doing the 1st stage, which according to the drop tables, has a 20% chance to drop it. In the end managed to get enough for the rank up.
Also Ticker didn't have any Medical Bonds either, after 3 rolls, which seems odd nonetheless

Do what he said above, spam stage 1 of bounty 3 only and rinse and repeat. Though it might still be a really low chance to get the medical bonds. Like 1 every 6 tries or so. Also seeing as how lots of people will be doing this, DE might even remove this out.

Edited by Xazur

Il y a 9 heures, Williamwaitunnaing a dit :

I know that many people have addressed this issue but is there a bug in the drop rate of medical bonds? it's even rarer than toroids which are ridiculously rare

Really ? How many ? Because in tchat nobody seems aware of that. "Go to ticker !" they all say, even if you repeat xtimes there is NO med bound in ticker. This is driving me a bit uncumfortable.

Edited by Stonehenge

Il y a 1 heure, Xazur a dit :

Do what he said above, spam stage 1 of bounty 3 only and rinse and repeat. Though it might still be a really low chance to get the medical bonds. Like 1 every 6 tries or so. Also seeing as how lots of people will be doing this, DE might even remove this out.

Thx for the tip.

this needs to be solved asap. I keep getting bad first stage bounties on 3. Cases. Excavators. Those two are broken. I need medical bonds to get to the next level. This is bottle neck RNG and you don't bottle neck with RNG like that it ruins the experience.

Edited by Lancars

• 3 years later...