Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does the AkVasto Prime have recoil when fired, but Vasto Prime and the regular AkVasto don’t?

(PSN)Lei-Lei_23

17 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

Nope. The regular Akvasto has a very low recoil. The Akmagnus is not that bad either.

I'm wondering what was the thought flow of DE. "Hey, let's take a weapon our customers have been waiting for eons, and mess it up by adding a recoil undeserved not that nobody asked, on a already weak weapon anyway!" Christ... Anyway, bump if the day number 1

10 hours ago, mikakor said:

I'm wondering what was the thought flow of DE. "Hey, let's take a weapon our customers have been waiting for eons, and mess it up by adding a recoil undeserved not that nobody asked, on a already weak weapon anyway!" Christ... Anyway, bump if the day number 1

Yes, it´s a hard pill to take, man. I was so excited when I saw the Prime was close to release.

People somehow thing along the lines of "hey the recoil is not that bad, you just need to control it more".

Half the fun with the Aakvasto is to unload a barrage of bullets with pinpoint accuracy and speed.

If I wanted to take careful shots I´d just use the Aklex Prime.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

If I wanted to take careful shots I´d just use the Aklex Prime. 

if you wanted to do more damages, too... 😕 which is why i'll each day bump the three thread up in the list until the releas eof Mesa P, and maybe a few days after. if they do nothing, it's because they just didn't cared.

Edited by mikakor

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-14 at 8:03 PM, CaptainMeowth said:

With or without a warframe?

I mean, we are talking about something that is staggered by rolling balls of doom, so it's kind of plausible that they struggle maintaining the recoil of some weapons.

That being said I agree with the argument that the non prime variant doesn't suffer from recoil yet the prime variant does and that should really be changed.

Edited by (XB1)xBLADEPANTHERx

2 hours ago, (XB1)xBLADEPANTHERx said:

That being said I agree with the argument that the non prime variant doesn't suffer from recoil yet the prime variant does and that should really be changed.

On 2018-12-18 at 9:25 AM, Fenrys_Delta said:

Well, the hotfix just arrived and the long awaited fix for the recoil finally came.

So, thank you DE.

Can close this tread now?