Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus' Larva bugging out [Fixed]

Pullow

Having the same issue, it happened randomly after a mission
Tried quitting, and restarting
Happens in all kinds of missions
Issue does not happen when I am host (I knew I was host in fortuna, I saw the laser doors, and could not walk through them during the bounties where you defend the captured dudes)

Seems anytime we aren't host (May need verified) this issue is breaking the Larva ability, and pulling them either thought the ground underneath them, or to a though random close wall

Can confirm that I, as well, have this bug. While it can sometimes be worked around with strategic use of his one, it leaves nidus with no means of CC, severely crippling him in high level missions. It only happens as a client, though that is still 3/4 times or so. Seeing as I JUST finished formaing my Nidus to fit the umbral mods, this really sucks. ._.

My warframe buddy also has this bug.

Tested with a friend, with him being host. Things were looking fine on his screen, for me the mobs vanished, and then when Larva

ends, they just kinda pop up out of nowhere again. Or in the case of late grabs, they'll just blink.

@KingBaaak

As a fellow community member I love that you assist in bug reporting, but try to make a habit of searching for an existing topic to add

to rather than starting your own. (There's a pile on Nidus Larva bugs :P)