Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Abnormal Mission Results" Trading soft ban

SupernovaSymphony

Heya!

A few days ago, I woke up o find a ban from trading for two weeks for "Abnormal mission results"

Im super confused, because, as far as I know, I've done nothing to make this happen?

I've opened a ticket with support, but they aren't really responding, so I'm coming here to understand what could of caused this?

The last mission I did before the ban was an excavation arbitration where we did 14 excavators, but the rest of my friends didn't get a ban at all.

Any insight into how/why this happened would be super appreciative.

Thank you for taking the time to read this 🙂

Edited by SupernovaSymphony

vor 22 Minuten schrieb SupernovaSymphony:

I've opened a ticket with support, but they aren't really responding,

What does that mean?

Did they respond not yet?

Did they and they were unclear and if so, what exacly did they say?

If you want people to help you don't make them pull stuff out of your nose....

23 minutes ago, SupernovaSymphony said:

Heya!

A few days ago, I woke up o find a ban from trading for two weeks for "Abnormal mission results"

Im super confused, because, as far as I know, I've done nothing to make this happen?

I've opened a ticket with support, but they aren't really responding, so I'm coming here to understand what could of caused this?

The last mission I did before the ban was an excavation arbitration where we did 14 excavators, but the rest of my friends didn't get a ban at all.

Any insight into how/why this happened would be super appreciative.

Thank you for taking the time to read this 🙂

None of us can help you with that. You will have to wait for support. 

2 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

What does that mean?

Did they respond not yet?

Did they and they were unclear and if so, what exacly did they say?

If you want people to help you don't make them pull stuff out of your nose....

They haven't responded yet. Still waiting xP

2 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

None of us can help you with that. You will have to wait for support. 

No i get that, I was just hoping to see if anyone else had got the "abnormal mission results" yet

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Walkampf:

then wait. There is nothing we can help you with. pacience is a virtue.

I think he wanted to know if anyone else had experienced that and what that person did to solve the issue. I can completly understand that desire tbh.

I received a message today informing me of a 2 week trade ban for abnormal mission results. I did nothing but play the game normally like everyone else. Since fortuna dropped (and before) myself and everyone I play with have been experiencing a plethora of UI bugs, falling through map holes, disembodied k-drives, now I'm flagged and trade banned just for playing the game without any real explanation. What exactly do my trades have to do with supposed abnormal mission results? Guess i'll never know what happened from what has already been stated in this topic. Just take our trade bans and be in constant fear of being banned again at any moment just for playing normally and with no real explanation as to why.

Usually you receive a message detailing why you got trade banned. Like this:Screenshot_62.png

(I don't know how that situation above came to be and I don't know how you would even scam someone in this game.)

Perhaps it's just an automatic ban triggered by "suspicious behaviour", as support likes to put it.

Knowing I'm innocent of any kind of wrongdoing and not knowing why it happened in the first place has made me worried about playing anything in the game. I feel like i'm walking on eggshells now everywhere I go, paranoid every time I start a public match wondering whats going to happen next. That said, I Created a log and sent out a support ticked (still open), then I verified my game files in the launcher and optimized the cache. Warframe is the best game I've ever played, I've dealt with alot of bugs, server disconnects, host migration game crashs (loose everything), flying endlessly in my orbitor, falling through the map (blasted through map) etc. I complain alot but I would never do anything to hurt my baby and I hope they fix whatever caused this to happen.

Yeah it’s just one of those things... after a while you just gotta roll the dice. 

I know know someone on the warframe fandom that got banned because he unknowingly traded plat with someone who had illegally obtained plat. It took him (if I remember correctly) 2 months before DE had tracked everything down and confirmed that there was no actual wrongdoing on his part and unlocked his account. It sucked a lot but it’s just one of those things... 

Had the same thing happen to me, but 2 days ago after I went mining in Orb Valis.

I got 3 double resource/affinty charm buffs in a row and few more in maybe an hour or so, which in return gave me 75+ Thyst, 100+ amarast and lot more resources.

But that's just my assumption as to why I got the ban. I got the message from customer support in my ingame inbox only few hours ago confirming that it was due to abnormal mission results.

On 2018-11-27 at 6:51 AM, Ahmaton said:

Had the same thing happen to me, but 2 days ago after I went mining in Orb Valis.

I got 3 double resource/affinty charm buffs in a row and few more in maybe an hour or so, which in return gave me 75+ Thyst, 100+ amarast and lot more resources.

But that's just my assumption as to why I got the ban. I got the message from customer support in my ingame inbox only few hours ago confirming that it was due to abnormal mission results.

I recall doing a bit of everything for hours before I received the message, but I specifically remember going down to orb valis that morning with my smeeta and waiting for her charm to mine jems. If that is the case glad to know, I won't be bringing her down to mine for now and there is still no response to my support ticket to know for sure.