Jump to content
  • 0

Mastery 26 - Missing Mastery?


JustinWiseguy
 Share

Question

First of all, yes, I have checked the Wiki several times to answer my question.  I can't seem to figure out what the issue could be, so that's why I came here.

I'm Mastery 26 with a total of 1,718,027 points, 476/477 Items (Missing Machete, also not a Founder), 228/228 Solar Map Progress, 27,627/27,627 Solar Map XP.  Let me know if there's any other information that I can provide.

The reason I'm asking is because I've seen a few other profiles that aren't Founders, don't have as many weapons mastered as I do, yet still have more Mastery than I do.  I'm clueless at this point as to what I'm missing.  It may be in plain sight, but thanks so much for any help anybody can provide!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
5 minutes ago, wanning said:

Kitguns, Moas, and K drives give mastery but are not currently listed on the profile. Maybe the accounts you look at that have more mastery have leveled more of those items than you have.

 

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Venus added a bunch of new stuff that gives Mastery, which may not be recorded yet.

I totally forgot about that, so I'm assuming it would be the Boards for K-Drives, Chamber for Kitguns, and Model for Moas that give the points?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, JustinWiseguy said:

 

I totally forgot about that, so I'm assuming it would be the Boards for K-Drives, Chamber for Kitguns, and Model for Moas that give the points?

Here are the final numbers for each category of weapons that you should have (With Fortuna!):

Warframe: 59 (60 if founder)

Primary: 110

Secondary: 94 (95 if founder)

Melee: 149 (150 if founder)

Robotic: 29 

Furry: 8

Archwing: 5

Archgun: 9 (Includes a Vandal weapon)

Archmelee: 8 (includes prisma weapon)

Amp: 5

Plus Kitguns and KDrives 

Even without the founder items, you can still get M26.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Zyneris
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, Zyneris said:

Here are the final numbers for each category of weapons that you should have (With Fortuna!):

Warframe: 59 (60 if founder)

Primary: 110

Secondary: 94 (95 if founder)

Melee: 149 (150 if founder)

Robotic: 29

Furry: 8

Archwing: 5

Archgun: 9 (Includes a Vandal weapon)

Archmelee: 8 (includes prisma weapon)

Amp: 5

Even without the founder items, you can still get M26.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for taking the time to make this list!  I'll check it out and compare it to mine when I get back on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, JustinWiseguy said:

Thanks for taking the time to make this list!  I'll check it out and compare it to mine when I get back on.

No worries. And I did edit that post to mention kitguns and kdrives, so the Secondary and Archwing (which will probably become vechicle) don't include them at this time, but as mentioned are a source of MR (unless we've been bamboozled by DE)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, FierceRadiance said:

Do those numbers include all the build-a-zaw combinations from the Plains? Not sure how Mastery is allocated among the parts there (or if they count at all. I just assumed they did...)

Yes. The melee count includes Zaw since only the strike gives mastery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...