Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think weapons need attachments?

(XBOX)Kuljack

This would be nice but the weapons in warframe are so varied with various gimmicks how do you have it interact with one's that already have a scope? . 

I expect this to be an option for kitguns or the modular primaries (when they come). 

A scope on some weapons would be pretty useless but pretty good on some high accuracy ones.

Scanner option is nice like the Astral autopsy mod I support this (but you should only get a % of the standing). 

Peculiar sounds and effects is already in game, just needs to be expanded. 

Go kit out an AR-15, it's like legos for adults.

On a serious note, attachments like scopes, bayonets, recoil controlling stocks and grips aren't a bad concept, it's just your Yugioh mod cards do most of that for you.  Although scopes are useful when you need them, but taking them off weapons like Sniper Rifles is rather dumb.

I would like to see some modularity in that regard. For example some mods altering the appearance of certain weapons. Extended magazines, scopes, foregrips, suppressors and the like if the appropriate mod is equipped. 

Problem with that is that most weapons's models don't look like they'll play nice with such addons. Meaning they don't have places where a suppressor or a scope would attach. 

So the most likely way we'd ever get such a system is with the modular weapons. These systems need to be baked into the weapons at the very start, slotting them in after the fact, later is a monumental rework task if it's to be done with any kind of quality.