Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look at Mesa Prime - fabulous Prime (in Devstream #120)

Fabpsi

On 2018-12-08 at 9:02 AM, Loza03 said:

W E L P I H A V E T O E A T M Y W O R D S

I predicted Sarpa Prime because they've never Primed two weapons from the same Bundle before. Let alone an entire Bundle.

So, now we can bring the primed bladed bundle into battle. Tigris Prime, AkJagara Prime and Redeemer Prime.

Redeemer is quite a bit older though. Sarpa came out I think 2 years ago. 

33 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Redeemer is quite a bit older though. Sarpa came out I think 2 years ago. 

I mean, so was the Akstilleto when it got primed. I would imagine age is secondary considering that it's generally a much longer wait between the priming of one weapon in a set and another. In this case, it was two years between the Tigris Prime and the rest of the Razor Gunplay bundle.

I mean, not that it matters too much - first time for everything and all. And I AM using the Redeemer right now so I can't be too upset at an upgrade coming my way. I do wonder if there's a minimum age that a weapon has to be to qualify for priming. And if I or the game will still be around when the Corinth - already a metallic, ornate weapon - gets a turn for priming. That should be an interesting design

Seems like DE saw the Feedback and created a new Addition to the Prime Accessoires in the upcoming Mesa Prime Access:
A new prime-helmet appeared!

Keyart_MesaPrimeAccessories_1080p_V04.jpg

Nice addition imo, but I already liked the normal Mesa Prime helmet~

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins

On 2018-12-08 at 12:01 PM, Hypernaut1 said:
On 2018-12-07 at 6:47 PM, mikakor said:

the prime came first in the lore, the normal one we have early game are cheap made-in-china copy. and that's the same for every weapon/frames.

I get that.

So what Mesa had to cover her eyes with a bandana because she wanted a challenge? The prime? Original Mesa? The human/infested hybrid that the Warframe was designed after? If the Warframe was designed after a soldier, are the regular frames really just recreations that warrior and the primes the first exo suits created in the honor of warrior? 

It's confusing because the regular frames seem to have lore based on their appearance and the primes seem impractical an ornate.  

Primes are also anything made with Orokin technology so we can have Corpus/Grineer originated weapons that are primed. I think the Helios prime is a Corpus companion with prime technology.

Edited by Dabnician

1 hour ago, Dabnician said:

Primes are also anything made with Orokin technology so we can have Corpus/Grineer originated weapons that are primed. I think the Helios prime is a Corpus companion with prime technology.

Nope. The corpus take the Helios concept from Helios Prime, which in the lore came first. So it's still corpus in second. Sentinels are living being found by the Orokin and tennos.