Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look at Mesa Prime - fabulous Prime (in Devstream #120)

Fabpsi

It looks a lot like the deluxe, just even better imo., especially the helmet.

Wonder which syandana will go well with the auxiliary attachments, i don't like my frames running around with a naked booty, no matter how good it is...

Also, Prisma Eos armor was good with Limbo last i checked, guess it should be good for Limbo prime and Mesa prime as well.

The designer/s did a great job!

She looks...extremely good. I knew DE was going to step up on MesaP and...can't say as I'm disappointed. Most definitely the opposite.

I particularly like the prime treatment of her Regulator Pistols. They've got a strong Colt Paterson vibe and I most heartily approve. 

Two thumb busters up. 👍 👍

17 hours ago, mikakor said:

the prime came first in the lore, the normal one we have early game are cheap made-in-china copy. and that's the same for every weapon/frames.

I get that.

So what Mesa had to cover her eyes with a bandana because she wanted a challenge? The prime? Original Mesa? The human/infested hybrid that the Warframe was designed after? If the Warframe was designed after a soldier, are the regular frames really just recreations that warrior and the primes the first exo suits created in the honor of warrior? 

It's confusing because the regular frames seem to have lore based on their appearance and the primes seem impractical an ornate. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

I get that.

So what Mesa had to cover her eyes with a bandana because she wanted a challenge? The prime? Original Mesa? The human/infested hybrid that the Warframe was designed after? If the Warframe was designed after a soldier, are the regular frames really just recreations that warrior and the primes the first exo suits created in the honor of warrior? 

It's confusing because the regular frames seen to have lore based on their appearance and the primes seem impractical an ornate. 

She still has her bandana tho...

that  feeling that mesas time has come to be primed but you know its gonna be bitter sweet cause theyre going to nerf rework her i mean cmon they tonkored ember for doing 1/4 of what mesa can do, but ill still farm and play her cause she smexyaf im sure they wont butcher her too hard atleast while prime access is active

Edited by PawPaWuFF

5 hours ago, PawPaWuFF said:

that  feeling that mesas time has come to be primed but you know its gonna be bitter sweet cause theyre going to nerf rework her i mean cmon they tonkored ember for doing 1/4 of what mesa can do, but ill still farm and play her cause she smexyaf im sure they wont butcher her too hard atleast while prime access is active

They could make Mesa more viable and better stat wise but take more than press 3 and 4 and click to win.

Not necessarily a bad thing, but yeah Ember's rework was a lazy nerf (at least Fireballs are a little better now), they should let Pablo do this rework.

All i have to say is I am super excited for mesa prime access. The warframe model looks great as do the weapons we are getting. Can't wait for redeemer prime.  All around I am excited for the patches and things coming in warframe especially as a console player.

I generally like mesa as a frame but outside of her deluxe skin the rest of her other skins where just meh to me.  But this takes the cake.  She's amazing keep it up DE.

I hope we  get something as equally as amazing for her accessory pack.  And ideally i cant wait for more tennogen stuff on console.  I need the new titania and equinox skins from tennogen round round 14 (i think) on console.

Still drooling over and can't wait for titania and nyx deluxe skins as well.

Gosh i hope when we get equinox prime access shes as stunning as mesa prime.  All and all happy i got into warframe and generally its a fun game to play.  If i had to pick on something about the game.  I would say the operator customization and utility needs more attention.  Perhaps as time goes on we can get more in depth options for operator mode

Again good work de and keep kicking arse.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Her hat looks nothing like Limbo Prime's hat...I don't see it anyway. I don't understand what everyone is going on about. 

Both hats have a pretty tall crown, and both are missing most of the brim in the back.