Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look at Mesa Prime - fabulous Prime (in Devstream #120)

Fabpsi

Can't wait to see accessories, wonder if you give her limbo stance her hat comes off also...  Prob not but cool. 

Wonder if Redeemer prime will put Sarpa under the bus or if it's garbage...  Cool passive come on!!! 

Oddly expecting our first prime emblem..  No sugatra is going to look good with Redeemer, a syndana sure, but her shoulder pads don't need more shoulder pads on them..  Not expecting armor

Edited by (NSW)Evilpricetag

15 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

im still confused how they go (lore wise) from the Prime to the regular frame. The primes always look like ornate versions of regular. Also- how does the blindfold play into lore now?

Awesome looking frame though. Definitely one of the best

the prime came first in the lore, the normal one we have early game are cheap made-in-china copy. and that's the same for every weapon/frames.

Edited by mikakor

DE had a lot of pressure to make one of the most badass-looking frames in the game have an even cooler prime.. and they pulled it off.

I tip my cowboy hat to the art team for getting Mesa done right. the helm is interesting but appropriate, body is damn fine, and those golden regulators are just SO beautiful. I love the appearance of old Percussion revolvers, and those look fantastic. also SUPER stoked for Redeemer Prime, I hope it has greatly buffed stats as Gunblades are rather lacking compared to other weapons. the mere thought of Mesa Prime wielding AkVasto Prime is just... mmmm.

Im dissapointed, I really expected Akmagnus prime 😞 Akjagara are not bad, but I really love the looks on akmagnus. The rest is dope, redeemer looks amazing, cant wait to see sarpa prime some day. But god, with mesa prime I really expected akmagnus 

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

the prime came first in the lore, the normal one we have early game are cheap made-in-china copy. and that's the same for every weapon/frames.

So that means¿? by lore, there are prime versions of every warframe and tenno weapons out there to be discovered, hidden