Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you grind with a controller?

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

Question

5 answers to this question

Hit whatever button is tied to grind for you (mine is rght bumper) when on a grinding surface such as an edge or pipe. It locks you onto the grind surface. If you move you will dismount so you have to direct you character with the right thumbstick(look) not the left thumbstick(move). You can jump to do tricks and as long as you hit grind again when landing you will continue the grind.

On 2018-12-11 at 4:51 PM, Eathian said:

Hit whatever button is tied to grind for you (mine is rght bumper) when on a grinding surface such as an edge or pipe. It locks you onto the grind surface. If you move you will dismount so you have to direct you character with the right thumbstick(look) not the left thumbstick(move). You can jump to do tricks and as long as you hit grind again when landing you will continue the grind.

So my quest said rt (hold). Is it b (hold) or rb (hold)?

9 hours ago, (XBOX)GMAN32130 said:

... if it says RT on your end, why do you assume it means something other than RT?

Also, please don't randomly necro years-old / dead topics, you can just make a new topic.

• Like 1

On 2022-03-10 at 8:09 AM, (XBOX)GMAN32130 said:

From comments I've read from other xbox players, some of the k-drive controls listed during Yarelli's quest are plain wrong. You may have to just keep trying, or possibly keep digging on the forums to find similar questions/comments. (Sorry, not particularly helpful)