Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime access

(PSN)Mono-Pop

105? The most expensive one i see (peace maker bundle) is Rp840.000, which is USD 58.2 according to google. And the mid tier one with mesa and the weapons is half of that.

But still, even if it was 105, the mid tier one would still be aroun 50 then. 

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Are we getting different prices according to region?

WMGfI9i.jpg

You want the mesa prime only right?  so the right tier for you is the shooting gallery tier which is 80$ which includes the 2 prime weapons and a glyph + 2625 plat.  If you want that + the prime accessories which includes the 2 types of boosters + 3990plat (which is alot) + sugatra + operator cosmetics.  then you get the peacemaker tier which is 140$.  actually a good deal in my opinion as far as game pricing goes.  and if you only want the hat, the operator cosmetics and the boosters, youd get the accesories pack only which is 50$. (not a sweet deal, but if you live for fashion, then you have to shell out 50$).  i've played a lot of games in the span of 30 years across different types of platforms and i'm telling ya, can't get any cheaper than this game.

as for the marketplace items, those are not really monetisation means for DE.  You can get those items for free because free to play players can earn plat and use those to buy the items in market.  so yeah, DE has to find ways to earn direct money.  hardly eye gouging.  EA is eye gouging, Bethesda is eye gouging, f2p games in mobile are eye gouging, DE is basically charging peanuts for AAA content.  I just hope they dont see this cause otherwise they might wise up and start charging "standard" rates. (that means eye-gouging rates).

Edited by foxydadee
  • Like 1

Just... Why you complain about something that can be farmed?

And for what, a type of micro-transation that can also give you prime accessories that are useful for Fashion Frame only?

Also, you do realize that there's four options of prime access? You can either buy the prime weapons only, the one with Warframe and Glyphs included , the big one that has prime accessories included, or only the cosmetics only.

You know the options: Either farm until you get Mesa Prime, or buy her. And the first option is, for me, a good one, because you can have a chance to get rare pieces from other relics, and after that, sell them to people that hasn't those parts.

The issue is pretty clear, In Australia on PS4 we are getting different options than the rest of you.

My two options are;

$105;

mesa prime

Akjagara prime

Redeemer prime

2625 platinum.

$85; 

Operator cosmetics 

90 day boosters 

1365 platinum

Sugatra

The options you guys are talking about do not exist on the Australian PSN.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

The issue is pretty clear, In Australia on PS4 we are getting different options than the rest of you.

My two options are;

$105;

mesa prime

Akjagara prime

Redeemer prime

2625 platinum.

$85; 

Operator cosmetics 

90 day boosters 

1365 platinum

Sugatra

The options you guys are talking about do not exist on the Australian PSN.

https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Where is the difference? If you are specifying in AUD, you are actually much cheaper because it would be 111 AUD for the cheapest Mesa Prime pack

Edited by Estellrie

2 hours ago, foxydadee said:

WMGfI9i.jpg

You want the mesa prime only right?  so the right tier for you is the shooting gallery tier which is 80$ which includes the 2 prime weapons and a glyph + 2625 plat.  If you want that + the prime accessories which includes the 2 types of boosters + 3990plat (which is alot) + sugatra + operator cosmetics.  then you get the peacemaker tier which is 140$.  actually a good deal in my opinion as far as game pricing goes.  and if you only want the hat, the operator cosmetics and the boosters, youd get the accesories pack only which is 50$. (not a sweet deal, but if you live for fashion, then you have to shell out 50$).  i've played a lot of games in the span of 30 years across different types of platforms and i'm telling ya, can't get any cheaper than this game.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

59 minutes ago, Estellrie said:

https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Where is the difference? If you are specifying in AUD, you are actually much cheaper because it would be 111 AUD for the cheapest Mesa Prime pack

I think @(PS4)Mono-Pop meant they only have those 2 options, no mesa and weapons only. If that's the case, that sucks hard... But y tho sony?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Yet on top of that we have scams like prime access.

DE aren’t the starving company they were four years ago when Noclip made his documentary. The amount they gouge this community is unacceptable.

This sounds vaguely familiar to a troll on these forums just a few days ago.

Different name..Similar supports for their comments.

I'll give you similar advice I gave them:

No one is holding a gun to your head and making you log in... If you don't like it, don't play.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

My two options are;

You have a third.

Stop complaining and farm her, you could have been 3/4 right now.

I'm going to save this next line so I can use it all over the forum, when the occasion calls for it:

"You are complaining about something established and clear, you are not the sole person seeing something wrong in a flock of sheep, you are just another flower, triggered over something mundane simply because it's not exactly as you want it." 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

The two and only Xbox users to comment on this thread have both been needlessly and aggressively rude.

Funny that.

You're complaining about something that

a) You don't have you buy

b) You can earn in game

Your argument about DE "gouging" their customers is needless.

Edited by (XB1)Danowat32
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Yeah I’m going to farm it.

I was excited to buy the frame on day one and get some plat and have some fun, instead I woke up today, opened warframe and saw the pack, and I’m left in a blinding fit of rage.

If it was all of it together for $85, I would’ve bought that pack and been happy about it.

No amount of virtual currency makes what DE have done here acceptable.

Dude it the price was known... it's the same with all new primes... nothing new. I dont know why you are so shocked. Look at the pure platin prices and the look again... it's nothing special. You dont need to have all things on day orn and if you want you have to pay.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

I’m sorry that I haven’t been playing this game for 5 years, but yeah as a consumer I am allowed to say when I don’t think something is a good deal.

Edit, even if I changed my glyph I would still be angry about DE charging $105 for a skin.

Yeah and you're "allowed" do make yourself more familiar with DE's business practices before you go off like that.

Prime access packs aren't cheap. They never have been. And you can always farm the relics for free, which is far, far, far more generous than the "pay up or you simply do not get the content period" model almost every developer uses these days, yet, you're acting like DE is stealing from you.

26 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

And that is a pretty pointless and tasteless comment. Are you a troll or do you really want a discussion?

Haha Yeah - Xbox owners world wide choose the console because they all have the same psychology.

It's funny that people feel the need to be tribal about anything, even what games console you own.

A small note on this situation tho:

Content prices and options on consoles are not solely decided by DE. Sony (on PS4), Microsoft(Xbox 1) and Nintendo(now on Switch) does put limitations or extra fees to take in consideration on those deals.

Maybe the complaint should not be directed solely on DE for a specific console issue. There could be extra fees for other options and/or trades that could make the deal different than the one offered on PC. You should take your complaint to Sony too if thats the case so alongside the developer, you as a customer can have the right deal for your product.

In resume: Consoles sucks, PC master race!!... im kidding XD. Market prices and products on console stores are also affected by the store owners, so those complaints can help those store owners to produce better deals. 

Its interesting how the OP is misinformed and can't stop complaining about stuff he knows nothing about

FYI OP, Console prices are different than PC prices because consoles are in the hand of greedy corporations. Don't blame DE for something they can't dictate themselfes.
Mesa prime isn't just a reskin either and the ingame market already sells her sets for less plat than the 20 buck platinum pack (the equivalent of one day of farming and selling stuff)

PS; the prime packs on PC give you more platinum than the normal bundles and give you the prime stuff for free on top of that
Don't defame DE if you don't have a clue what you are talking about.