Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Mag "Sucks" a meme?

Dragonfarce

I like Mag, she's super fun to play with and quite often I out-damage players far above my league playing as her. My only complaint is her Pneuma Skin boob cape (that's a clipping machine and is a major obstacle with many chest decorations).

In her current incarnation mag really does suck, She has been up and down over the years, even got nerfed into the ground because of mesa...she currently sucks quite a bit....to many damn hoops and custom made groups are required to make her a regular played frame.

• Like 1

I just hope she doesn't spit and swallows, really.

Jokes aside, Mag is ok, just not against Corpus anymore. She is more of a(n armor) stripper nowadays.

On 2019-02-06 at 7:11 AM, GPrime96 said:

Mag’s Magnetize sucks up Ally’s Fire so if there’s a enemy behind a Bubble that got a Corpse of a enemy, Allies would have to wait for the bubble to explode before killing the enemies behind it since the bubble would absorb their shots if they don’t. Similar story if the enemy is near at the sides of the bubble.

On 2019-02-06 at 8:15 AM, An_AMCAR said:

You're still forcing them to wait 10-20 seconds to score a kill instead of the 0.1 seconds needed to pop a guy's noodle with rubico prime.

i was playing in the void tileset and its at the small drainage with the entry to the right thus the enemy has to go into my bubble for them to shoot at us and besides they die instantly as they come into my bubble due gas procs/bubble dot, i mean u its not just the explosion that does damage.