Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

all amp scaffolds are severely misaligned, twisted upside down/tilted forwards + braces clipping through hand

spiralmenace

Wednesday 14th June 2023

I am also going to take part in this, this bug came in the fortuna update, it`s 2023, 4 damn years and this still hasn`t been bloody fixed yet, when this bug came into the game I refused to get another amp until it was fixes, come on DE why is this taking so bloody long?

Amp Bug by Aaronj-c

• Like 1

On 2023-06-14 at 6:39 AM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Wednesday 14th June 2023

I am also going to take part in this, this bug came in the fortuna update, it`s 2023, 4 damn years and this still hasn`t been bloody fixed yet, when this bug came into the game I refused to get another amp until it was fixes, come on DE why is this taking so bloody long?

Amp Bug by Aaronj-c

I ask myself that same question everyday

• Like 3

they will not take care of any of those visual bugs, tell the costumers they lack time/manpower or are on some kind of break after an update. It's actually kinda sad seeing how many little things are just left by the wayside. Just try and sell us the next skin or prime access.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2023-06-27 at 6:39 PM, Syahra said:

they will not take care of any of those visual bugs, tell the costumers they lack time/manpower or are on some kind of break after an update. It's actually kinda sad seeing how many little things are just left by the wayside. Just try and sell us the next skin or prime access.

boy, this feels like it rings especially true with the current heirloom bundle debacle. i bet they'll cave on that one before this four and a half-year-old bug gets fixed

Oh, good, this old bug is still being talked about. Hopefully it'll get some attention. IIRC bug might have been caused accidentally when they actually tried to fix another bug with amps or it got fixed and then immediately broken again in an update shortly after. Something like that.  I could be wrong though. 

At least we have the Sirocco amp skin, even if the operator's wrist area clips through it pretty badly...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard they where altering the forums to make finding feedback more easy. Idk if that's going to help if it takes since amps were introduced to notice this issue. 

On 2024-01-31 at 10:01 PM, spiralmenace said:

yknow, i think this being still broken after 5 years would be somewhat less vexing if drifter's amp wasn't exclusively the sirocco pistol. why do we even still have amp customization if half of us can't even see it?

It's been longer than that, this was an issue since cetus, they partially fixed it but then they broke again in fortuna.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Bricks said:

Just checked in Operator arsenal thing, but it appears to still be broken as of Jade Shadows.

to the surprise of literally not one person in all of history. they clearly do not think it's broken or there would have been some acknowledgement after five years of this 😓

1 minute ago, spiralmenace said:

to the surprise of literally not one person in all of history. they clearly do not think it's broken or there would have been some acknowledgement after five years of this 😓

Or they just haven't decided to commit the time to fix this niche bug