Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what's the new current meta amp build now for eidolons etc?

AugmentedJustice

Question

10 answers to this question

The crit buffing brace for sure, the rest remain the same i belive

Been wondering myself about the new scaffold but then i remembered that the 2nd one can hit multiple hitboxes

so new meta is x27 imo (made myself 427 cuz got tired of 323 primary)

As for the arcanes i see magus repair kinda useful, others dont seem any good

Edited by Raskolnikow

56 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

The crit buffing brace for sure, the rest remain the same i belive

Been wondering myself about the new scaffold but then i remembered that the 2nd one can hit multiple hitboxes

so new meta is x27 imo (made myself 427 cuz got tired of 323 primary)

As for the arcanes i see magus repair kinda useful, others dont seem any good

thanks guys. im gana go with the x27 then. what about vrituous shadow, fury, strike arcanes etc, which is best for the x27 amp?

5 hours ago, AugmentedJustice said:

what about vrituous shadow, fury, strike arcanes

3 hours ago, Raskolnikow said:

virtos strike is the only one worth using with crit setup

Depending on its use Virtous Fury is also great since many Parts have a guaranteed status proc (eg. T2 Prism and T2 Scaffold). Ofc if you want to oneshot Eidolon shields this Arcane isn't worth, but for overall play it's still great

Hay gang!

Hallow here, so I'm also having some real issues here Sticking it to the Eidolon. I have most Warframes and more popular weapons, but apparently not enough of the correct mods or amp assembly. How do I supplement?!  Iv'e honestly found this one aspect of the game, to be the one I need the most help with, and in so find myself trying to go random or even solo. Obviously to no avail so how do I catch up?

Edited by (PS4)Hallowed_Shrine

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Raskolnikow:

virtos strike is the only one worth using with crit setup

Shadow is actually better since you can proc it before wasting your Void Strike charges. Just Void Dash to the Eidolons head as it gets up to activate it.

6 hours ago, Xhobract said:

Shadow is actually better since you can proc it before wasting your Void Strike charges. Just Void Dash to the Eidolons head as it gets up to activate it.

If we talk about real meta with void strike then theres no need for any arcane

Having 100x+ charges, x2 bonus from wisp and +50% CD from volts shield is enough to 1 shot

I may be a bit subjective cause i was DPS most of the time so i was running with UW and dealt with 1st eidolons shield while others were charging theirs VS 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Raskolnikow:

If we talk about real meta with void strike then theres no need for any arcane

Having 100x+ charges, x2 bonus from wisp and +50% CD from volts shield is enough to 1 shot

I may be a bit subjective cause i was DPS most of the time so i was running with UW and dealt with 1st eidolons shield while others were charging theirs VS 

When you enter the plains the second and subsequent times after the first Hydrolyst kill in a night, you won't have time to get VS charged high enough to oneshot every time. Shadow helps with consistency to get crits in the first place, without those Volt's shield might as well not be there.

Edited by Xhobract