Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Are The Most Memorable Members Of The Forum Community?

Arlayn

Out of everyone on the Forums... Excluding DE employees(because we already know they are awesome) for good reasons, and bad reasons who are the most memorable, famous, and/or infamous members of our community?

Only three people can I remember at all times on these forums... The rest I can't remember you sorry, but I always remember seeing Blatant, Fatal, and Hayden... three memorable people on these forums that I can think of... I have seen them on almost every topic and have agreed, and disagreed with them on many things... Even if flamethrower fights start they are still likeable and intelligent people.

What about the rest of you, anyone memorable to you guys on these forums? you may say the same names... this is for the purpose of finding out who is the most famous, and well known on these forums.

Keep it friendly and clean I don't want vicious bashing. Like if you bring up the guy who blew himself up with an Ogirs as a Loki... famous guy, don't remember his name... but that would not be considered bashing, but if you go out of your way insulting them calling them harsh names like loser, cuss words, or other insulting comments that is not acceptable and I would have to ask you to please take it elsewhere like your own personal topic to insult them.

Right now it is just taking time to recognize our amazing, wonderful members that we speak to on a daily basis on the forums... whether we hate them or love them... (even if that means you hate me... hating me is perfectly acceptable)

Edited by Arlayn

Erm... I think I'm the guy who blew himself up with the Ogris as Loki. Well It wasn't MY fault.

But there are a few I recognize myself. 

right, now I remember... was back when I never thought of the rivalry between Loki, and the commander too much...

PsychedelicSnake is cool guy. He's sparked a lot of my laughs on the forums.

I remember him too, his name isn't memorable too much to me because I don't run into that person often.

hayden, and I'm going to totally butcher the spelling of the name but ex3nenecse (something like that, I'm sorry so sorry.) I see him all over but only recognize him by the shape of his name not the spelling because I am crazy like that.

Aside from those two the only names I regularly recognize are clanmates because I have a frame of reference for them.

PsychedelicSnake, Chris9468, Hayden, MyHeroPatrickSwayze and many others...

But I think this person has a special place in my world...

ronnie.jpg

RHINO: YO THIS IS THE RHINO HERE! DON’T YOU GOOMBAS KNOW WHAT TSHIRT TIME IS? DO YOU EVEN LIFT? COME ON.

RHINO: ALRIGHT, LEMME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU SQUARES. TSHIRT TIME IS WHEN YOU GET A NEW HAIRCUT, PUT YOUR CHAIN AND YOUR WATCH ON, GET A NEW TAN, AND YOU PUT ON YOUR FRESH SNEAKERS AND YOU NEW TSHIRT AND YOU GO TO THE CLUB AND YOU FIND SOME CHICK THAT’S DTF. TSHIRT TIME MEANS YOU GONNA GET LAID, SEE? AIN’T NO GIRL CAN RESIST A GORILLA THIS FRESH AND THIS SWOLE.

RHINO: ALL MY GUIDOS IN THE HOUSE GIMME A POUND.

Edited by Zeus154

To be honest there are a lot of people with large post counts I have never seen before.

If you memorize people by what they say rather than their presence, it may lead to that case.

They may also only post in sections you avoid/do not visit often. 

They would still be memorable, though not particularly to you.

A true Ninja has a high post count and is never mentioned in threads like this one ;)

Very confident. I'll probably reach at least a thousand posts, and still be one of the guys who are still sitting at the unknown corner. XD Not that the internet social medium really matters. It's just that you have to be memorable to your friends I suppose. In general, I like to think of it this way: keep out of trouble, and don't brew trouble. But people who are remembered by my way are just there. Like me! :D