Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Report players AFK?!

ShinTechG

Question

How do you report players AFK? The reasons in the game to report for seem limited and no option for AFK. On a Profit-Taker fight, had a player just sit and the Fortuna Gate the whole time. You can also see the mission summary showing him doing 0 damage and 0 kills (I saved screenshot). Right after the profit-taker died, he rushed over to suck up the loot and then back to the gate to extract.

Why on Earth is there no option in the game to report players for this nonsense immediately?

Edited by ShinTechG
Clarifying mission that was done

8 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

My, dear. You were probably still in father’s balls when I took my English last lesson and when you expect from 47 old man that he will start to take lessons from Oxfords English just because you’re in mention that you’re a member of Police squad, here and in game, you’re wrong.

im in mention that im a member of police squad... what? make sense please, and if "in game" is talking about what ive been saying about people purposefully AFKing and leeching off the rest of us doing all the work, im not wrong

8 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Back to Topic. AFK and Leeching are different behaviors. While AFK has 2min Tolerance, Leeching in form like Fishing and Mining during Bounties doesn’t exist, it’s just false mention based on pure Demagogy: “This is Bounty you must do the Bounty”.

if you went to konzu or eudico, and selected a bounty to do, you did it because you want the rewards from the bounty, whether thats the item rewards or the rep rewards, or both, im not talking about the random crap that starts while your in the open world without starting a bounty, if you purposefully sit outside the fortuna lift or cetus gate not doing anything for the entire bounty while everyone else is doing the work, thats AFKing and the definition of leeching off the rest of the people in the squad who are actually putting the effort in to get the bounty rewards, and yes, if you dont move for to long you dont get rewards, but even if you come back every minute or so just to move your character a little so that doesnt happen to you thats still AFKing, because apart from moving those few inches so the game doesnt register you as AFK so you dont get rewards, your still being AFK, if you dont contribute AT ALL to the bounty you chose to be match made into before you went out into the valis or plains, youre leeching

Edited by Joltyboi

Maybe they can a reporting system that for example, if you get more than 5 reports in a day, you are put in a low priority pool and you can be matched only with people in the same pool, this can be for the rest of the day or for 24 hrs, something like that (simular to dota 2).

Also for the guy that is defending this kind of activity, since you dont seem to mind it, can you invite me, you run bounties on fortuna and i mine, ok?

3 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

if you went to konzu or eudico, and selected a bounty to do, you did it because you want the rewards from the bounty, whether thats the item rewards or the rep rewards, or both, im not talking about the random crap that starts while your in the open world without starting a bounty, if you purposefully sit outside the fortuna lift or cetus gate not doing anything for the entire bounty while everyone else is doing the work, thats AFKing and the definition of leeching off the rest of the people in the squad who are actually putting the effort in to get the bounty rewards, and yes, if you dont move for to long you dont get rewards, but even if you come back every minute or so just to move your character a little so that doesnt happen to you thats still AFKing, because apart from moving those few inches so the game doesnt register you as AFK so you dont get rewards, your still being AFK, if you dont contribute AT ALL to the bounty you chose to be match made into before you went out into the valis or plains, youre leeching

False Mainstream built by players which don’t know how to chill, putting players into stress while game is for to take rest.

How Bounties, in Fortuna, should look like by me: I have Blue booster and all Baits. Behind gate are several mining veins with Gems, because Booster, so let’s mining first, then put K-Drive to get XP until we reach Bounty mission, wait its Warm weather lets Fishing, i’ll throw Baits and you Luminous dye. We reach mission in Enrichment Labs. Why not stay for 18min for Toroids because Booster and then go to Fishing because Warm weather again? No, because in every mission is speed runner, immediately putting on AW and started mission forcing others to do the same because nobody wants to loose Bonus not even Bounty. It’s just little bit longer but you hit more goals and help another 3 players.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

False Mainstream built by players which don’t know how to chill, putting players into stress while game is for to take rest.

XD, no, its common sense

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

How Bounties, in Fortuna, should look like by me: I have Blue booster and all Baits. Behind gate are several mining veins with Gems, because Booster, so let’s mining first, then put K-Drive to get XP until we reach Bounty mission, wait its Warm weather lets Fishing, i’ll throw Baits and you Luminous dye. We reach mission in Enrichment Labs. Why not stay for 18min for Toroids because Booster and then go to Fishing because Warm weather again? No, because in every mission is speed runner, immediately putting on AW and started mission forcing others to do the same because nobody wants to loose Bonus not even Bounty. It’s just little bit longer but you hit more goals and help another 3 players.

you dont know how this works at all do you? if you wanna go mining and fishing, you go without starting a bounty, if you wanna do a bounty, you start the bounty and do the damn bounty (i bet your the kinda person who would try and do a bunch of mining and fishing while "on your way" to the eidolon location when you start an eidolon hunt bounty to huh?)

and what the #*!% does that have to do with what i was saying in the first place? i said people sitting AFK at spawn so they dont have to do anything and still get the rewards while the other 3 in the squad do all the work DOES happen, ive had it happen to me before and, obviously judging by every other person who replied to this, other people have as well, its a serious and a bloody annoying issue

Edited by Joltyboi

12 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

XD, no, its common sense

you dont know how this works at all do you? if you wanna go mining and fishing, you go without starting a bounty, if you wanna do a bounty, you start the bounty and do the damn bounty (i bet your the kinda person who would try and do a bunch of mining and fishing while "on your way" to the eidolon location when you start an eidolon hunt bounty to huh?)

and what the #*!% does that have to do with what i was saying in the first place? i said people sitting AFK at spawn so they dont have to do anything and still get the rewards while the other 3 in the squad do all the work DOES happen, ive had it happen to me before and, obviously judging by every other person who replied to this, other people have as well, its a serious and a bloody annoying issue

If you do job for someone else he will get the reward and you will get 💩. You’re envy that someone will get more then you? You can also mining and fishing during Bounty. You’re in hurry because you’re greedy as hell and want to collect as much unvaulted Relics as possible? Most of players are mining and fishing not for their pleasure but to become stronger, so more useful and helpful in future, if we don’t let them do that we can only dream about stronger enemies and content.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

If you do job for someone else he will get the reward and you will get 💩. You’re envy that someone will get more then you? You can also mining and fishing during Bounty. You’re in hurry because you’re greedy as hell and want to collect as much unvaulted Relics as possible? Most of players are mining and fishing not for their pleasure but to become stronger, so more useful and helpful in future, if we don’t let them do that we can only dream about stronger enemies and content.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy crap you should be a comedian, this is hilarious, im not mad someone will get more than me, im mad theyll get the sh1t the rest of us in the squad worked hard for while they did #*!% all but mining and fishing, which wasnt even my original point, nice topic alteration, or being in the squad but not playing and helping out at all but still getting the same rewards

you want more proof people AFK and dont do anything while everyone else in the squad does? (AKA leeching off the rest of us) i just left a bounty because someone was following us to the objectives on their archwing, but once they got to the objective they didnt get off, they just floated around in the air and didnt do a single thing to help us

Edited by Joltyboi

14 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy crap you should be a comedian, this is hilarious, im not mad someone will get more than me, im mad theyll get the sh1t the rest of us in the squad worked hard for while they did #*!% all but mining and fishing, which wasnt even my original point, nice topic alteration, or being in the squad but not playing and helping out at all but still getting the same rewards

you want more proof people AFK and dont do anything while everyone else in the squad does? (AKA leeching off the rest of us) i just left a bounty because someone was following us to the objectives on their archwing, but once they got to the objective they didnt get off, they just floated around in the air and didnt do a single thing to help us

Looks like my English isn’t that bad because you still communicate. AFK has 2 min Tolerance, nothing to say more. I don’t care anymore, like I don’t care about players no matter if they are AFK or doing another goals besides Bounties.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Looks like my English isn’t that bad because you're still communicating with me. AFKing has a two minute tolerance, theirs nothing more to say. I don’t care anymore, like I don’t care about other players whether they're AFK or doing something else besides the bounty. (see? this is what it should look like vs what you made it, thats what i meant all the way about 5 + comments ago when i mentioned your english being messed up)

"AfK hAs 2 mIn ToLeRaNcE"

AFK is when someone is on the game, but not playing, and just because someone might move around a little to cancel the game registering them as AFK, that doesnt mean they arent AFKing, moving an inch every two minutes is NOT playing the game, they arent playing the game, theyre doing something else, thats still AFKing (oh, and since you probably think that the guy i was talking about was moving on his archwing the whole time, just not helping, (which would obviously (though not obvious to you apparently) still be a $&*^ thing to do) he wasnt, sure hed follow us to the objectives, but once we got there hed stop moving, hed just float in place high above it so he wouldnt get attacked)

and i never said your english wasnt understandable, but it sure is broken as hell, take a look at the quote, i fixed the english for you so you can see what it should look like vs what you made it out to be

Edited by Joltyboi

21 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

You dude are the reason this community isn't as great as it could be. Someone ban this guy, please. We dont need these kind of players in our community/game.

2 hours ago, MaliciousMutant said:

You dude are the reason this community isn't as great as it could be. Someone ban this guy, please. We dont need these kind of players in our community/game.

inb4lock

Continue with your attacks to let the Forums community make their own picture of players crying for Kick. I should probably report you but I don’t care.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-28 at 8:10 PM, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Dude this is the perfect example of a leecher. And yes, if you keep doing that, you'll probably be reported sooner or later because when you select a bounty and go hunting or fishing instead of working towards the completion of the bounty, you are leeching. You are taking the slot of someone that could be helpful for the mission and are wasting everyone else's time.

If you want to mine or to fish, go out without selecting a bounty and do that instead. Don't waste everyone else's time and allow other players to play. What you are saying is selfish AF. And toxic. Very.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

Dude this is the perfect example of a leecher. And yes, if you keep doing that, you'll probably be reported sooner or later because when you select a bounty and go hunting or fishing instead of working towards the completion of the bounty, you are leeching. You are taking the slot of someone that could be helpful for the mission and are wasting everyone else's time.

If you want to mine or to fish, go out without selecting a bounty and do that instead. Don't waste everyone else's time and allow other players to play. What you are saying is selfish AF. And toxic. Very.

exactly, i cant believe this guy thinks what hes saying and suggesting is fine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

You didn’t red my previous posts. Did you?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

You didn’t red my previous posts. Did you?

I did, and basically, all you said resumes in this. You want to be able to mine or fish during a bounty and not being reported for leeching when that's the perfect example of leeching.

If you want to mine or you want to fish, you go out to the fields without selecting a bounty. How is this so hard to understand?

26 minutes ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

I did, and basically, all you said resumes in this. You want to be able to mine or fish during a bounty and not being reported for leeching when that's the perfect example of leeching.

If you want to mine or you want to fish, you go out to the fields without selecting a bounty. How is this so hard to understand?

I’m afraid that the players which are thinking about their personal Profit only, can’t understand to what I wrote.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

I’m afraid that the players which are thinking about their personal Profit only, can’t understand to what I wrote.

how damn hypocritical can you get? you say people who expect everyone in the squad who loaded up a bounty to help with the bounty is them thinking about their personal profit, yet defend people who go into these bounties and do everything BUT help with the bounty? can you be any more stupid?

youre a troll arent you? youre trolling, you dont actually mean any of this, that has to be it, no ones THIS stupid are they?

Edited by Joltyboi

19 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

how damn hypocritical can you get? you say people who expect everyone in the squad who loaded up a bounty to help with the bounty is them thinking about their personal profit, yet defend people who go into these bounties and do everything BUT help with the bounty? can you be any more stupid?

youre a troll arent you? youre trolling, you dont actually mean any of this, that has to be it, no ones THIS stupid are they?

1. Do Bounty only is Demagogy, there is no Rule about it

2. Lots of new and casual players are in WF while content is huge, why not to slow down, especially with Boosters and Baits, to help them?

3. For me speed runners are way worse than someone who is mining, they rush the content, I will not speak how many bonuses not even Bounties we fail thanks to them, and then they cry on Forums about content drought.

Is it really hard to understand that?

I work in financial administration. That's my job.

I decided to fill some shelves though. Cause you know, why rush to the office? Met some nice customers, had a chat. Decided to go for coffee. Came back, contacted a supplier. Bit of an awkward conversation there. Some shipment got lost you see. Had a break with some co-workers after that. Did some cleaning.

Then I returned to my desk and my boss fired me. Bloody demagogy!

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

2. Lots of new and casual players are in WF while content is huge, why not to slow down, especially with Boosters and Baits, to help them?

3. For me speed runners are way worse than someone who is mining, they rush the content, I will not speak how many bonuses not even Bounties we fail thanks to them, and then they cry on Forums about content drought.

yes, it is

youre saying that its completely fine for someone to start a bounty and not help in that bounty, thats called being a twat, thats called leeching, and wanting to do a bounty isnt speed running, where the hell did you get that idea? how the hell is wanting everyone to help do a bounty speed running? please explain, ide love to read your broken english explanation as to how expecting everyone to help in the bounty they joined is speed running

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

1. There's a simple rule: if you enroll for a mission, it's because you are willing to do that mission, if not, you are taking the place of someone that wants to. That's selfish.

2. Why can't you go to the plains on free roaming to do that? Why do you have to take a slot of a bounty party and, most important of it, to actively NOT work towards the completion of it but also claiming at the same time the rewards? Again, selfish.

3. It's not rushing when you have one clear objective to complete. If I want to finish a mission for the reward, I'll do it as fast as possible because all I want is to finish it, see if I get the reward and, if not, redo it. Rinse and repeat until I get the reward I'm looking for. That's what "grinding" means. If I want to farm something, then I'll either go on a farming party (that was formed PREVIOUSLY for that objective) or go on a solo mission to farm so I'm not taking the place of someone who wants to do a different thing. Once again, doing otherwise is SELFISH.