Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make an option to change weapons from semi-automatic to automatic.

Peter

It's not healthy and only rewards those who use macro, me and many friends do not use semi-automatic weapons because it's just awful.

It also makes no sense to have this type of mechanics in the game, we are talking about a game where hundreds of enemies sprout from the ground at once to attack you, you shoot thousands of projectiles in a single mission, and in that you are obliged to use macro or use a warframe that kills everyone by pressing a single button.

Another thing I do not understand is why Pyrana Prime is automatic, Akjagara is burst and Akbolto is semi-automatic and all 3 have the same design, what would change the 3 automatic? anyway you're commanding the character to shoot while holding the mouse click.

And even if they are all automatic you still have the fire rate, nothing is going to get stupidly stronger than a pyrana prime, and the same goes for the primaries.

There are many weapons that are good but unfortunately are semi-automatic, you're bound to use a macro if you're going to play with it for a long time.

Look at Battacor and imagine how incredible it would be if all the weapons were like that.

• Like 2

Just bind the fire button to the scroll wheel, that's what everyone else does apparently.  I'm just fine with clicking each time though.  Accessibility features like this do need to be considered though, even if they're disabled in PVP where they can offer a proper unfair advantage.

Also;

54 minutes ago, Peter said:

Another thing I do not understand is why Pyrana Prime is automatic, Akjagara is burst and Akbolto is semi-automatic and all 3 have the same design, what would change the 3 automatic?

What do you even mean by this?  How do they all have the same design?

I think OP is asking for option to make all weapons fire at their designated fire rates as long as you hold down the fire button.

So a Burst Fire weapon for example would keep firing bursts as if you were still pulling the trigger each time.

A Semi-auto would keep firing each shot as long as the button was held down.

Full-auto....will Full Auto.

I would not be opposed to it as long as it's an option in options menu, instead of always on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

I think OP is asking for option to make all weapons fire at their designated fire rates as long as you hold down the fire button.

So a Burst Fire weapon for example would keep firing bursts as if you were still pulling the trigger each time.

A Semi-auto would keep firing each shot as long as the button was held down.

Full-auto....will Full Auto.

I would not be opposed to it as long as it's an option in options menu, instead of always on.

This, an option on menu is fine.

I don't see how those weapons are related or why they should behave the same way. Pyrana is the automatic shotgun secondary, while others are semi (Brakk, Detron, Bronco). Why wouldn't weapons be different from one another?

I really think Akbolto needs to be automatic the most. Semi-auto and travel time is just a pain.