Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BOSS FIGHTS

IvanMortem

I ask DE just to make boss fights more realistics, i mean, they need to be reduce to one fight, but longer, if this was a multiphase mission (in each phase you obtain a part of the frame). This is only an idea but it would be great if DE implemented it and will improve all begining players experience. Thanks for your attention!

P.D.:It's not a suggestion to reduce farming, I'm mastery rank 26 and want to give them a better experience. 

Edited by IvanMortem
grammar

1 hour ago, IvanMortem said:

i mean that boss fights could be a single mission with different phases and in each one you get a part of the full drop from that enemy

But it's supposed to take a lot of time to farm a frame, handing every thing to players makes them burn through the content quicker

the biggest problem for new players in my experiance is that they don't know one boss drops all parts for a WF and at the point they are mostly focused on the WF they have and to complete the planets.  

what DE needs to do is a proper tutorial.

Honestly?

The regular fights are fine. I remember when I was doing the starchart that they were pretty tough. I had legit trouble on them, which for a bossfight is good. I still do for Sortie bosses (Except physical/elemental enhancements, because that S***'s just terrible no matter what mission it is. 'Hey almost everything oneshots you have fun!'). Sure, the starchart bosses are a joke to endgame players but...

Well, EVERYTHING on the Starchart is a joke to endgame players in terms of challenge.

I'd prefer more bosses of that caliber to show up in normal missions, not dissimilar to how they function in Fortuna. At least for 'higher level areas' to make them distinct from the earlier parts of the game.