Sign in to follow this  
Sibernetika

Garuda's Talons stances and bug

Recommended Posts

is there maybe not some code magic that can be done to allow her to use Tonfa stances as well? like what was done with the dual dark sword?, with the Claw stances her Talons switch forward and with Tofa stances they remain back since they are long enough to be used as such, considering that her talons are on swivel I don't see why she can't use MOST of the tonfa combos excluding the throwing combo.

 

I have found a bug that when there is a host migration that all the mods are removed from the talons and that a graphical glitch will show the talons sheaved and unsheathed at the same time.

Edited by Sibernetika
added bug information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sibernetika said:

I don't see why she can't use MOST of the tonfa combos excluding the throwing combo.

I'd say that's probably a very good reason why.

There's several combos that involve throwing as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'd say that's probably a very good reason why.

There's several combos that involve throwing as well.

I mean, she does launch her talons during her ultimate. So... it'd be neat. Besides, there's a bug that causes her claws to stay sheathed. Giving the appearance of tonfas, quite neat, really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

I mean, she does launch her talons during her ultimate.

Not the ones attached to her arms. Plus, how would that work with regards to the stance? It would essentially require a rework of the stance.:tongue:

Would it be neat? Yeah.

Is it even remotely likely to happen? No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb DeMonkey:

Not the ones attached to her arms. Plus, how would that work with regards to the stance? It would essentially require a rework of the stance.:tongue:

Would it be neat? Yeah.

Is it even remotely likely to happen? No.

Don't be so pessimistic 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Don't be so pessimistic 😛

Spoiler

Image result for you can't stop me!

I prefer to think of it as realistic in this context.

  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah sure. And let’s let daggers use heavy blade stances, or whips use sword and shield combos, or pole arms use glaive combos.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yeah sure. And let’s let daggers use heavy blade stances, or whips use sword and shield combos, or pole arms use glaive combos.

The game is unusable unless I can use High Noon with my Orthos P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yeah sure. And let’s let daggers use heavy blade stances, or whips use sword and shield combos, or pole arms use glaive combos.

such negativity, considering its already been done on one weapon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sibernetika said:

I have found a bug that when there is a host migration that all the mods are removed from the talons and that a graphical glitch will show the talons sheaved and unsheathed at the same time.

That bug looks severe. I hope DE look at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sibernetika said:

such negativity, considering its already been done on one weapon

Having access to 2 different weapon type stances is available to the dual split sword because it’s that specific weapons gimmick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Having access to 2 different weapon type stances is available to the dual split sword because it’s that specific weapons gimmick.

And?  Garudas talons is also pretty unique being the only non exalted warframe weapon.. And considering its sheaved state it would fit Tonga styles quite well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

And?  Garudas talons is also pretty unique being the only non exalted warframe weapon.. And considering its sheaved state it would fit Tonga styles quite well

Why would they give a weapon that already has its own unique gimmick another gimmick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Why would they give a weapon that already has its own unique gimmick another gimmick?

It's completely in their ability to do so, also it fits thematically and now would be the best time to look at that since they are working on melee 3.0

 

Remember if it wasn't for people giving feedback and ideas she would still be flying around with the blades spinning around her and the talons only being used during abilities.. Now we have a different, better ultimate and we can use her talons as melee weapons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

It's completely in their ability to do so, also it fits thematically and now would be the best time to look at that since they are working on melee 3.0

 

Remember if it wasn't for people giving feedback and ideas she would still be flying around with the blades spinning around her and the talons only being used during abilities.. Now we have a different, better ultimate and we can use her talons as melee weapons. 

Why is this such a big thing to you? They are claws, just let them be claws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Why is this such a big thing to you? They are claws, just let them be claws.

Why is it such a big thing to you for them not to be more versatile? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

Why is it such a big thing to you for them not to be more versatile? 

Because their already pretty Versatile already. They’re synergy with Garudas one is great since Dread Mirrors pounce knocks enemies down opening them to ground finishers where a viral built Garudas claws can really decimate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Because their already pretty Versatile already. They’re synergy with Garudas one is great since Dread Mirrors pounce knocks enemies down opening them to ground finishers where a viral built Garudas claws can really decimate.

And? 

If that is your big concern then you couldn't just use your claw stance of choice and ignore the tonfa stance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

And? 

If that is your big concern then you couldn't just use your claw stance of choice and ignore the tonfa stance

Exactly, why incorporate a gimmick if people will just ignore it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Exactly, why incorporate a gimmick if people will just ignore it?

*points in the direction of archwing, frame fighter and conclave*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sibernetika said:

*points in the direction of archwing, frame fighter and conclave*

Those were brand new additions to the game, not an addition to an already established piece of content. You’re trying to compare apples to oranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Those were brand new additions to the game, not an addition to an already established piece of content. You’re trying to compare apples to oranges.

They knew frame fighter isn't going to fly from the get go but it's stuff that's still getting updated though.. Stuff that's ignored but is still being worked on.. If it's getting ignored why is it still getting updates.. You seriously are against stuff that doesn't fit in your box aren't you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sibernetika said:

They knew frame fighter isn't going to fly from the get go but it's stuff that's still getting updated though.. Stuff that's ignored but is still being worked on.. If it's getting ignored why is it still getting updates.. You seriously are against stuff that doesn't fit in your box aren't you. 

And you’re trying to sell this idea like it’s some profound concept that will shake the very foundation of Warframe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

And you’re trying to sell this idea like it’s some profound concept that will shake the very foundation of Warframe.

nope just pointing out that your against this just for the sake of being against this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

nope just pointing out that your against this just for the sake of being against this

I’m against it because it’s not only completely unnecessary, but also opens a Pandora’s box of people begging DE to let any weapon use any stance mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this