Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's Talons stances and bug

Sibernetika

is there maybe not some code magic that can be done to allow her to use Tonfa stances as well? like what was done with the dual dark sword?, with the Claw stances her Talons switch forward and with Tofa stances they remain back since they are long enough to be used as such, considering that her talons are on swivel I don't see why she can't use MOST of the tonfa combos excluding the throwing combo.

I have found a bug that when there is a host migration that all the mods are removed from the talons and that a graphical glitch will show the talons sheaved and unsheathed at the same time.

Edited by Sibernetika
added bug information

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'd say that's probably a very good reason why.

There's several combos that involve throwing as well.

I mean, she does launch her talons during her ultimate. So... it'd be neat. Besides, there's a bug that causes her claws to stay sheathed. Giving the appearance of tonfas, quite neat, really

Just now, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

I mean, she does launch her talons during her ultimate.

Not the ones attached to her arms. Plus, how would that work with regards to the stance? It would essentially require a rework of the stance.:tongue:

Would it be neat? Yeah.

Is it even remotely likely to happen? No.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yeah sure. And let’s let daggers use heavy blade stances, or whips use sword and shield combos, or pole arms use glaive combos.

The game is unusable unless I can use High Noon with my Orthos P.

5 hours ago, Sibernetika said:

I have found a bug that when there is a host migration that all the mods are removed from the talons and that a graphical glitch will show the talons sheaved and unsheathed at the same time.

That bug looks severe. I hope DE look at that.

3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Having access to 2 different weapon type stances is available to the dual split sword because it’s that specific weapons gimmick.

And?  Garudas talons is also pretty unique being the only non exalted warframe weapon.. And considering its sheaved state it would fit Tonga styles quite well

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Why would they give a weapon that already has its own unique gimmick another gimmick?

It's completely in their ability to do so, also it fits thematically and now would be the best time to look at that since they are working on melee 3.0

Remember if it wasn't for people giving feedback and ideas she would still be flying around with the blades spinning around her and the talons only being used during abilities.. Now we have a different, better ultimate and we can use her talons as melee weapons. 

26 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

It's completely in their ability to do so, also it fits thematically and now would be the best time to look at that since they are working on melee 3.0

Remember if it wasn't for people giving feedback and ideas she would still be flying around with the blades spinning around her and the talons only being used during abilities.. Now we have a different, better ultimate and we can use her talons as melee weapons. 

Why is this such a big thing to you? They are claws, just let them be claws.

23 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

Why is it such a big thing to you for them not to be more versatile? 

Because their already pretty Versatile already. They’re synergy with Garudas one is great since Dread Mirrors pounce knocks enemies down opening them to ground finishers where a viral built Garudas claws can really decimate.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Because their already pretty Versatile already. They’re synergy with Garudas one is great since Dread Mirrors pounce knocks enemies down opening them to ground finishers where a viral built Garudas claws can really decimate.

And? 

If that is your big concern then you couldn't just use your claw stance of choice and ignore the tonfa stance

11 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Those were brand new additions to the game, not an addition to an already established piece of content. You’re trying to compare apples to oranges.

They knew frame fighter isn't going to fly from the get go but it's stuff that's still getting updated though.. Stuff that's ignored but is still being worked on.. If it's getting ignored why is it still getting updates.. You seriously are against stuff that doesn't fit in your box aren't you. 

1 hour ago, Sibernetika said:

They knew frame fighter isn't going to fly from the get go but it's stuff that's still getting updated though.. Stuff that's ignored but is still being worked on.. If it's getting ignored why is it still getting updates.. You seriously are against stuff that doesn't fit in your box aren't you. 

And you’re trying to sell this idea like it’s some profound concept that will shake the very foundation of Warframe.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m against it because it’s not only completely unnecessary, but also opens a Pandora’s box of people begging DE to let any weapon use any stance mod.

are you telling me the dual dark sword hasn't opened that box already?