Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardest Riven I have ever done. possible bugs

(PSN)Toolriz

Question

Yesterday I completed a riven that I have to admit was the most difficult riven as well as possibly bugged. I've done nearly all challenges,but this one was kill 16 enemies in a row while wall latching or wall jumping without touching the floor or setting off alarms. I understand why interception, defense, and survival fail it automatically because of the alarm. But sabotage, and excavation none of the kills would count and I know no alarm was tripped. Possible bug. The issue with exterminate is spawning that many enemies at one time without an alarm they just dont come. Tried ivara noise arrows which dont work as well as video I saw which completed this. Sometimes enemies would not follow or would get stuck. After four to 5 hrs how did I complete with Loki. The answer was assassination. It was only mission enemies were aggressive enough hearing my gunshots and tile set enabled a descent wall to hang on. I bought this riven dirt cheap due to its difficulty. Just wanted to share this info to others and hopefully the possible bug can be looked at as well.

9 answers to this question

Another good option that you didn't mention is an infested exterminate. Use a pheralic pod near a good wall and you'll have more enemies than ammo. I had a similar one to this except I had to do it alone, no pets or sentinels, while invisible. Just bring a good weapon because you'll most likely also trigger a juggernaut.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, novalery said:

Thats easy.. use any stealthframe in an extermination mission. Run all the way to the end tiles (the enemies will group up there) use aoe primary or secondary. Latch on wall and shoot

Wanted to add more details into this.

Go to Adaro, Sedna. As you rush to the extraction you may or may not get enemies rushing towards it; this only happens if the extraction in question is this:

The "bug" is that no alarms actually means enemies cannot be alerted to your presence. As soon as they know you are there the kill will not count.

It would be nice if this was made clearer by the riven challenge.

I had a nightmare with this mod but got there in the end. My thread has suggestions on how to complete it...

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

I used Loki since his passive is wall latching...went invisisble until I found a suitable room...hit the wall as they ran in. Waited until I had a large group then hit them with the Tonkor (at the time it was still good) Few fights like that and done. Did it on Venus