Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to my post

(PSN)chubbslawson

7 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

We can’t all suck up to de

And like I told you before, I have my issues with the game. I express them in a civil and constructive manner. But I guess that's sucking up to a company these days. 

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

I’m civil too, we each have our own way of expressing our selves l guess.  I’m sorry that my way doesn’t work for you,but oh well

I think I prefer more information when someone is upset about something so i can understand better. Comes from working in customer service. You don't give a lot to go with and tend to come off as extremely rude and dismissive. But oh well indeed.

1 minute ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

I’m a life long mason. People skills and their feelings are not my strong suit 

mods tend to get salty when they see things they don't personally like or agree with, just gotta wait for that "Independent 3rd party moderration service" - whatever that means - to kick in and probably make it worse

1 hour ago, Gandergear said:

mods tend to get salty when they see things they don't personally like or agree with, just gotta wait for that "Independent 3rd party moderration service" - whatever that means - to kick in and probably make it worse

In-game chat moderation has nothing to do with forum moderation.

Or it was a crap thread. Probably going to lean towards it being crap, rather than mods doing anything wrong, personally.

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

In-game chat moderation has nothing to do with forum moderation.

Or it was a crap thread. Probably going to lean towards it being crap, rather than mods doing anything wrong, personally.

It was a complain about him doing Arbitration Survival with a Clanmate and 2 randoms and those 2 randoms forced the extraction at 25 mins.

As I said above: it was Metacomplain.