Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental awareness, chemical reactions.

(PSN)santospizarro

the problem i want to resolve today are discrepancies with elemental warframes and enemy attacks, animations that consist with spinning for example should involve some level of friction, and friction causes fire and electricity, magnetizing, static in real life, it would be nice to occasionally have some of these elemental things click with combat environments, seeing as each planet should have their own unique aspects to compete against the warframe community i would suggest that atleast some level of weathers and imposing restrictions would make missions outdoors more challenging, while server side the corpus should have more turrets and defensive things so players dont just rush and get out, that would mean that additional rewards would be added and that there would be less loading times spent playing instead of repeating missions. But more on that, later. 

• Like 1

Mars, rain reduces fire elemental and can make weapons jam up electronics, malfuctions on robots, but provide better response factors for tactical game, and increased reward types, the flowers could supply energy and other resources and rare animals come out to feed, the same goes for other enemies that could show up wiith a unique blueprint and other grafity or collectable trinkets, all of this would be played up randomly so players dont take advantage and dont base their load outs with the forecast with a few exceptions, so that atleast the AI doesnt seem mediocre, and missions cant be voltrushed, giving players all a equal chance to stay stealty and slowdown the game, the added music and fogs, rains, birds, rewards and modifyers, would help out the new chemistry systems and help out melee combat become a bigger priority in the future of coarse, not all at once, but with some thinking the structure of each planet would be more fun if it wasnt predictable and taken advantage of easily, i noticed this problem with alot of the missions, they seem to lack some preservative and basically can be completed instantly with a group of high levels, you can walk out in about 1minute, its really not fun at all, the loading time to get to the mission, the intro ductiory movie, in all for a mere 2minutes of gameplay seems wrong and excessive, if you are just going to rush out of there might as well pull out your cell phone and move extraction points to amore convinient objective which would kill the game instantly bothways, awful, i rather see a revamp of all the combat and surrounding mythology, mechanics, so that theres at least some level of random tactical and adapting, valkarie profile for the playstation 2 had some crystal that affected the enemies strenght, and gave them supper powers, capcom did the same with zombies, there was an explosion now we all have superpowers, and its worked out for resident evil, where street fighter however its more or less lacking some refreshing qualities, warframe has so many planets with little interesting or conflicting meshes to balance and enhance gameplay, all areas should infact be presented with a problem, not just objectives. 

• Like 1

Like abbacephas said, periods and paragraphs are a thing, nobody wants to read a massive wall of text with absolutely no separations or signifies of different subjects. Try to separate your text into segments regarding a planet, use those for paragraphs, and separate each individual group of ideas into its own sentence.

Mud

, during the raining the floor becomes sticky, players have reduced mobility and obtics, some fog and thunderbolts should be warried off with rods, but could be used to enhance energy orbs, and other pickups, melee, and enemies are granted rubber suits, and minions, some larger enemies and fire breathers are an example of a good setting that is challenging, simular to resident evil 5, the gameplay is slowed down, allowing the group of players to focus on one large target while keeping the environment useful, players can use the dormant environments for cover, and teamwork.

-wet floors, indoors, the only thing i seen like this is the void missions, but there is other areas of the game with water, and lakes not beign used up by warframe developers, or enemies in the game, vehicles, etc. lakess, rivers, etc that could enhance farming, and openworld and city visits, something about the relays seems like they need plants, and Oxygen deficit, sunlight is replaced by players, which provokes a darkmood, so some musical changes would be tight in the future, wishful thinking.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, midtarget said:

Like abbacephas said, periods and paragraphs are a thing, nobody wants to read a massive wall of text with absolutely no separations or signifies of different subjects. Try to separate your text into segments regarding a planet, use those for paragraphs, and separate each individual group of ideas into its own sentence.

writing from a limited source, broken playstation, sorry, its just not posibly perfect thing to do right now with limited time constraints, i hope you can understand where am coming from, alot of people complain instead leading to really clutered topic about alligning and formating, instead of just staying on topic about the elemental and weather elements feeling mediocre or trying to solve bigger problems, take it easy friends,

so i figured it would be idea if there were to be some effective lava and other damaging things not just sticky mud, and blinding fog/rain and bugs that obscure the huds, and infect players actions for walking and sprinting and blocking too many features, but the enemies are plenty of weak, and predictable,so adding some 3rd elements to attacks and each planet like additional detriments, obstructions, traps and weather types would enhance the warframe experience, especially since the game involves rng, and repetitive game squadrons, collecting resources, and crafting, the least improve the enemies and how or what being in each planet is like, so that its not just kill A, unlock B silently, or no rewards, thats just pretty S#&$ty standpoint, i hope someone can make something good from this, for instance:

• Cetus Plains of Eidolon - additional storms cause maps and electronics to behave iradically, minimaps disapear, energy pellets transmutate and sands reduce moment speed, another good change in gravity allowing players to jump higher, sprinting to break free from vines, and fishdivers, nets, and other traps, you could shoot at them things, but theres enemies shooting at you, melee would work, essentially a resident evil scheme simular to zombies for the forests so that the vines and woods are abit more effective, the only problem is that players will use flying and trees to escape the vine, so the objectives and enemies should be introduced, as well as some cameras, servbots, and bursa, the new emeies and upgrades would help extend gameplay, grineer would have more fashionable ways to hide and take cover, deploy cover, or tricks, and there would be new rewards, based on survival new mods, and mechanics that should impress new players, since the whole game is begun and is weak at cetus having the most content, and cutscenes, reformating this would be a good place to improve warframe from ts core.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

Mars, rain reduces fire elemental and can make weapons jam up electronics, malfuctions on robots, but provide better response factors for tactical game, and increased reward types, the flowers could supply energy and other resources and rare animals come out to feed,

Ah yes, Mars. Of all planets, you picked the one with the most biodiversity and water content. Amazing, Earth could never.

• Venus, Ice lakes or fortuna is hedback about with its lack of appropriet weaponry and enemies being outsmarted too easily, only numbers worked from my revisions, i think if there were equiped with electrical lasers against players then the scientist and architect in the radiohazmat suits would have more ways to win or impress players, the cold weather doesnt do a great deal of damage, or is used effectively only to cool machines, but i would pictur something so that the snow is effective at blinding and slowing down movement where posible a frozen door or trap, landslide, and enhancing mechanic would make all venus missions more fun, even if it was an archwing, usually the best geared players will win and complete objectives before the new player can even get to extraction, so warframe really feels realyl unbalanced. I would like it to atleast be alittle more fun and challenging for all players, the only thing that slows down a high level player or ranked officer in your squadron are the sysnthesys and assasins/syndicates, no actual enemy yeti or creature large enough in the map to slowdown progress is in place, or larger pacts or demons, the premise and mission seem of low quality because they are predictable and defeated/completed by the better geared or fastest player, with no additional objectives to gradualy conceal or prolong the missions, and the rewards are usually lacking; the introduction of at least larger enemies, additional rewards, and weather mechanics/robotics, and map enhancements, submissions would be great for all players, monster hunter has alot more variety and freedom, the player can leave or join any players mission if they are at an adequate rank, some great features for warframe.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Ah yes, Mars. Of all planets, you picked the one with the most biodiversity and water content. Amazing, Earth could never.

oh it wasnt the best choice lol, i know earth its garbage already infestted with satan, music, and all the society problems, cetus and the plains for instance have those useless fishing spots that lack aggregators, and treasure, mining rewards are typically just gems, nothing interesting like a sword or melee enhancements for incoming, but thats another topic, the least there should be more tactical elements for all planets, and therefor specifcally things to slow down the players footing, with new rewards, and sub-objectives for additional rewards, its really easy to do.larger enemies, mutants, dragons, mechs, dropships, turrets, aoe weather, clowns, etc.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Satan and music, my two favorite combinations when I'm playing on Earth. 

Gordilouis we should create one weapon DLC skin, how about a weapon with horns, and another one that shots out RNB and techno bullets, pretty casually you could change out the magtype using the gearslots that were generally used for potions into tools and bayonetes for attaching flashlights and mp3players into the gun, dont stop beliving would be blasting while octavia is trowing down some slick beat, and am rapped up abiut how satan has some good cookies, but am not a demigod, so i go to the mall, i go to the stipclub, i listen to jazzmusics, and and... 5.99 new weapon + mod + skin called after my favorite burger tomato snackbar, the champion: um...JAM-Q8-B5OP thats the name it should have, Jam because its from earth, but it shots out beats...

Ok enough, just stop. You need to:

-write down your stuff somewhere else first

-remove unnecessary filler text

-arrange everything in a readable manner

When you have everything laid out neatly and easy to read, then you can make a post.

You need to keep it as short and to the point as possible, no one is going to read those giant WoTs you wrote.

Edited by TheRealShade
  • Like 1

So basically what I'm getting from this is:
-There should be randomized weather that has direct impact on players (mostly nerfs) to just randomly mess with them and somehow make things more balanced between newer players and vets?

Which I find to be utter tripe and BS.
How is it a fun, engaging, or even useful, system when it can go "Oh its randomly raining in this mission, your ember frame with ignis is now useless for no reason!" or go "Well its X weather condition, you're mobility is now down 60% with no warning or way to prevent it or work around it!  Have fun!"
The changes you're suggesting would just be completely and utterly aggravating and annoying while offering no actual enjoyment or enhancement to any experience.

15 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

during the raining the floor becomes sticky, players have reduced mobility and obtics, some fog and thunderbolts should be warried off with rods

Please tell me what would be fun about loading into a mission, seeing that its raining, and knowing that "Oh well, I guess I can't run or use parkour two of the games biggest draws..."
How would that make things better for anyone?  It would just be an annoyance and you would see people immediately quit and try again until they get a situation that isn't just a random environmental nerf simply to be a nerf.

What you're suggesting wouldn't work, wouldn't amount to any fun, and would just be something that drags out a mission.
There used to be a random situation in maps where the cryo systems were leaking and players would have half shields, it was abandoned because, surprise surprise, no one really liked playing a mission where they would be randomly nerfed for no reason with absolutely no way to counter it.  After enough feedback DE removed that random modifier and made it part of sorties, where you're told that "Hey this mission has this parameter" so you're not randomly screwed with no way to predict or prevent it.

15 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

...while server side the corpus should have more turrets and defensive things so players dont just rush and get out, that would mean that additional rewards would be added and that there would be less loading times spent playing instead of repeating missions. But more on that, later. 

They do take up a lot of server space, but are you sure we're ready to face the Servo Vinctum?