Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Spoilers* Lotus Replacement

LogmantheLogjam

Would there ever be any possibility of being able to choose who you have speaking during mission? Maybe we would be able to replace lotus with narrators for lack of a better work from previous missions. I think it would be nice to have maybe teshin speaking during missions or maybe even have alad v and there could be some extra dialogue for his assassination mission. 

14 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

You can buy a Warframe Lotus Pack for a replacement: https://www.warframe.com/lotus-packs/

I suggest the Vay Hek pack, it sounds custom-made for you and your desire to have a bad guy giving you orders.

If I recall correctly, that is a prank page from April Fools many years back.  

3 hours ago, LogmantheLogjam said:

Would there ever be any possibility of being able to choose who you have speaking during mission? Maybe we would be able to replace lotus with narrators for lack of a better work from previous missions. I think it would be nice to have maybe teshin speaking during missions or maybe even have alad v and there could be some extra dialogue for his assassination mission. 

I want to have Darvo as my handler, or even one of the Syndicates, and have wanted that for years now.

None of us know for sure what DE's plan is with this idea though, as they tend to be pretty closed about things they're considering.

42 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

If I recall correctly, that is a prank page from April Fools many years back.  

... part of the idea of a prank is that it has to be reported with a straight face as if it was true.

But yes, Sherlock, your keen deductions win the day once more.

8 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

... part of the idea of a prank is that it has to be reported with a straight face as if it was true.

But yes, Sherlock, your keen deductions win the day once more.

Part of a prank is also being sure the target will find the end result as amusing as you do, otherwise you're just being malicious. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I'd really like the Ticker for me. He's my spirit animal 😃

Close second is sexy conclave voice or Ordis. 

Ticker is pretty awesome, she would be my close second. 

But, in all honesty, if they made a handler with Tyl's voice; hnnnnnng.  Lotus...who...?