Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please change the broken war grind.

Grethorian

I'm currently at 1.64 million mastery synergy, so I know a bit about grinding but the afford to get broken war is simply to much,
only 2-5 sentients, less than 50% are
Conculyst per mission with 0,5% dropchance
and since some patch the oculist do not even spawn near you the are somewhere in the level and in 3 of 4 times they leave before you reach them.
Its ridiculous, please add some other enemys that drop the parts.

5 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I thought you needed to complete The Second Dream quest to get Broken War?

What is this "grind" you speak of?

Some people want both War and Broken War, and to build War you need to use a broken war in the crafting.

56 minutes ago, Cuxman said:

only 2-5 sentients, less than 50% are Conculyst per mission with 0,5% dropchance

IIRC lua survival is one of the better farms for them if you can go the distance because you can get decent spawns of conculysts at each rotation, its a lot more reliable than running normal missions anyways.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Some people want both War and Broken War, and to build War you need to use a broken war in the crafting.

Ah, so I misread the title?

OP meant the grind for War is broken?

I've got the BP for War myself and the only thing stopping me from building it is the fact I'm only MR9 at the moment.

Same, one of the few things i don't have besides Hema and a few archguns and syndicate weapons.

I wonder if Nekros's Desecrate even affects the drop chances because i sinked way too much time trying to farm the parts, but eh, in the end 0.5% is still only ~1% with Desecrate, a little less.