Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime's unchangeable gold Null Star ball color causes too much visual noise

AlphaPsyCongaroo

The new color of the Null Star (the gold color) pops out too much and is extremely distracting. I'd prefer it if this change or "fix" was reverted to whatever it was before. As it is right now, it is way too annoying to look at and it makes me feel like not playing her for awhile due to it making me a little dizzy. 

I'd suggest making this gold color optional, or have it be the default color. Then let players change the color to whatever they want.

Edited by AlphaPsyCongaroo
  • Like 4

I very much agree here, I play Nova a lot, and today this was incredibly distracting, 
the gold null star balls are very high contrast and fast movement is NOT a good combo.

I was already annoyed at the gold antimatter drop ball for looking tacky, this gives me the feeling that nova is an extra in an Austin Powers movie.

Perhaps it's time to forma up regular nova, slightly less hp, but actually functional fashion frame and less distractions.

Edited by enizer
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

My eyes are bleeding. 
I was surprised to learn there was a very small subset of players actually awaiting this fix, this has obvious problems with fashion-frame color matching and I'm all for a toggle like prime-details.
Another nice addition would be if this all transferred to antimatter drop too, maybe with the toggle off just make it a very bright version of your energy color. Honestly, design decisions like this make my head hurt.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...