Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte's mods drop rate...

Thelk641

My point stands, weaker sure but still : it's dropped by one of the basic enemies that you'll see all the time on Uranus, you'll have clear the planet and killed hundreds of them before caring about specific mods and you'll come back and probably will farm it for polymer bundle way before you come to farm the mod. It's way easier to get than a 4% 6 day of the year.

il y a 25 minutes, ChaoticEdge a dit :

1 try got argon scope

I hate you.

1 hour ago, Thelk641 said:

My point stands, weaker sure but still : it's dropped by one of the basic enemies that you'll see all the time on Uranus, you'll have clear the planet and killed hundreds of them before caring about specific mods and you'll come back and probably will farm it for polymer bundle way before you come to farm the mod. It's way easier to get than a 4% 6 day of the year.

I hate you.

love-you-too-memes-com-17625277.png

I dont find this "event" good in any way and I will list why (btw I dont need the mods because we already killing everything with one hit):

1. Time Window: A event should be a week at minimum... otherwise it looks and feels rushed. Its the 2. time I play this event and it till feels pretty bad.

2. Hit points: In a mission like razor armada or so I dont mid but here? Often times you have 3 rounds (if you are fast) until they move again... make it a time window and not how often they have been slayed. Like 30 min on one point and then move on. Or even 1 hour.

3. The rare mod strength: if something has a 4% chance it should be special... 2 of them are just bad. Change them.

4. The missions: Yes! Let me play that level 8-40 mission a 3th time in a row without any fun, challenge or gimmick... NOT!

5. The search in the missions: Let the acolyth spawn at the 2. minute to 100%. With the random  spawn room and the hit points timer it fuses into a horrible experience.

The Acolyte event is not really a event by any means for me because it brings nothing new and is just a battle vs the clock while the game itself is boring and has nothing to offer. Thats just my opinion. I will not waste my time with this. I dont need any of the mods but I wish they would make the event more... event like.

This is my first time for this event. As I am at that point where I'm starting to look for mods beyond the basic, I am doing this event with clan members. So far I haven't seen a single rare mod. Because I play for fun I'm not too worried about it. However, considering how many runs I've made so far I would think I would have seen one. Oh well, I've been gifted by RNG....

The best way to avoid some anxiety and frustration is to buy the rare mods from trade chat now for cheap. Then you can still farm the acolytes with a little less stress, and if you do get lucky, you can sell the mod to break even or hold it for a few months and make a profit.

Don't burn yourself out. You should use plat as a token system. Trade what you don't need, buy rare mods, still farm and sell if you do get lucky anyway. Nothing kills the fun more than having anxiety of missing out.