Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6days no ticket answer

VengefulSins

this is kinda getting long ive supported this game from start, founder from day 1 id like to recover my account i switched isp's but my email i used to login to warframe was the one my isp gave, sad enough when i switched they terminated that email so i can logib to confirm my email please just switch my emails so i can get back to the game already

1 hour ago, VengefulSins said:

founder from day 1

So you are better than new players? Sorry to break your entitlement but your are just another customer of DE (although I do appreciate your support early on because maybe it was you who was the last piece to made this game profitable)

My gf didn't receive any mails, too, so she contacted support. It took them about a month to respond and another 2 until all questions were resolved and support did change her registered mail and all was dandy again.

6 days is nothing! If you need to file another ticket in the future expect 2 to 6 weeks. That's the average. Oh and don't file additional tickets before you get a reply. This will only make your first ticket go all the way back to the last place