Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Avoiding negative plat balance : how much time should i wait ?

Syln

Just as the title said, do we have any indication about the time it take for DE to check if your plat are legit or not ? Just sold a riven and i'd like to know when i could spend those plat without any risk for my account ^

il y a 14 minutes, taiiat a dit :

the better question to ask, is how to avoid the situation in the first place.

don't buy/sell too good to be true Trades. the usual common stuff.

Doesn't make that much sense when it comes to riven frankly, but sure i guess that seeing someone buying Chroma prime set for 600 plat might be an hint ! Then again that's not the case here.

8 minutes ago, Syln said:

Doesn't make that much sense when it comes to riven frankly, but sure i guess that seeing someone buying Chroma prime set for 600 plat might be an hint ! Then again that's not the case here.

it's complicated yes, but you have to try and evaluate how much sense the Trade makes.

il y a 1 minute, taiiat a dit :

it's complicated yes, but you have to try and evaluate how much sense the Trade makes.

Was a Rubico riven with roughly 184 % damage, 90% electricity, -28% fire rate for 900 plat, don't think i would ever pay that much for anything in this game but then again i don't think it's that much when i see the absurd amount asked for what i judged to be lesser riven.

This is madness... "Bad plat" is a recurring issue here, something should be done about handling the problems it's causing. I understand scammers will always be a step ahead of developers, but it's not normal that a user playing according to the rules is afraid to trade or use the plats acquired through trading. Should DE be really that quick, banning those with negative balance? Maybe they just have to be made unable to trade until someone from DE can take a look at their activity and decide if they were breaking the rules or not. This way a few scammers may be get away with it, but innocent players don't get punished unnecessarily.

• Like 2

Bad news I'm afraid...

I got stung 10 months after the fact.

I bought prime access from a 3rd party (before I knew it was a no-no) when I began playing in March 2018. The scumbag who sold me the pack refunded it the next day, and the plat wasn't removed from my account until January 2019, 10 months later.

Edited by Psianide73
Typo

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

What happened? Have you got a ban?

Once I realised that the 2 packs I bought (yes, I was an idiot twice) weren't supposed to have been bought from a 3rd party, I stopped spending plat, and took several months off the game as i felt... Guilty I guess.

I had over 7k plat when I started playing full time again in January. DE removed about 10k ish plat from my account, and the frames, weapons ect that were included in the packs.

This put me at -3700 plat (roughly) and I was locked out. I bought the top Mesa Prime pack to bring my plat back up to 200 ish and was able to play again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Syln said:

Just as the title said, do we have any indication about the time it take for DE to check if your plat are legit or not ? Just sold a riven and i'd like to know when i could spend those plat without any risk for my account ^

I don't believe you can ever be safe. It could be months later when any dirty plat is removed from your account.