Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im stupid

LilXarsyn

3 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

Up = waypoint, down = gearwheel, left/right = cycle thourgh skills. I play on PC with a controller so idk if the bindings are the same on consoles

Oh I see, no idea why I thought you were on Xbox, misread something. It's nice, being able to cycle abilities like this, consoles doesn't have enough buttons for this I guess 😕

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Oh I see, no idea why I thought you were on Xbox, misread something. It's nice, being able to cycle abilities like this, consoles doesn't have enough buttons for this I guess 😕

XB1 has the same thing.  Up = Waypoint, Down = Gear Wheel, L/R = cycle through abilities.

9 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Okay, so (sort of) related to this topic, can anyone explain what's going on when Umbra goes invisible?

I mean its cool and all to have a "Predator Mode" but was just wondering how & why...

If you do a stealth attack with the Skiajati you turn invisible for brief amount of time. I have one hundred or so hours on Warframe, and I never knew how to do the Razorback fight, until recently.

On 2019-02-04 at 7:20 AM, LilXarsyn said:

Well short story, I started playing excalibur when i first started playing the game.. For 252 hours i didnt know his 4 shot lazer things

lol

You're not stupid.

When I first started playing 5 years ago, my first starter was Mag and it took me a good two weeks to realize I can use abilities for her. I go in guns blazing 🤣

1 minute ago, (PS4)black_viper21 said:

You're not stupid.

When I first started playing 5 years ago, my first starter was Mag and it took me a good two weeks to realize I can use abilities for her. I go in guns blazing 🤣

Same here. I mained Volt when I first started, and I couldn't figure out how to use my abilities and I never even bothered applying mods to my weapons.

On 2019-02-05 at 7:58 AM, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Wow really? On PS4 default settings you use the arrows for waypoint / gear wheel / whatever, I thought XBox was the same. How are you using these functions then?

Its the same but I have remapped the left/right to pull my gravimag and put down energypizzas (so I dont have to use the gearwheel).
I just wish the Elite Controller paddles for xbox were unique buttons because then I could map 4 other things to those.
Another tip for those that didnt know, when I used to do Equinox on Adaro I only used right bumper to recast the ability since you dont have to use RB plus a facebutton (it will cast the last ability used)

In Eidolon fights I also remapped the secondary fire to a paddle which is nice because its a pain to use the thumbstick for firing.

Edited by (XB1)Dic3man

1 hour ago, (XB1)Dic3man said:

Its the same but I have remapped the left/right to pull my gravimag and put down energypizzas (so I dont have to use the gearwheel).

O.

M.

G.

I had no idea that's possible on a console, to set such a specific command like using pizzas... Never checked it, I just assumed I don't have such a freedom. Thank you! I'm loving this noobthread.

Also, please don't check how long have I been playing.

Been playing for about 100+ hours and half the time I still have no clue what i'm doing. I just equip random things that look cool and play whatever random alerts I see. When things get tough I equip Rhino and hope for the best. The important thing I guess is that I'm enjoying myself while doing it.

• Like 1