Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im stupid

LilXarsyn

I just wanted to share a weird story, Maybe make someone laugh on how stupid i was or something

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Well I haven't played with Excalibur yet, but... I don't really know what you want with this. Do you want us just agree with you title, or...? 😄

32 minutes ago, LilXarsyn said:

I just wanted to share a weird story, Maybe make someone laugh on how stupid i was or something

Oh I see. Well, if we are sharing embarrassing stuff: for a long time Valkyr was my main frame, still the most used Warframe in my stats I think, although I play as her rarely nowadays. To this day, I have no idea what her Hysteria stances are. I always just pressed 4 and did slide attacks all the damn time 😁

8 hours ago, LilXarsyn said:

Well short story, I started playing excalibur when i first started playing the game.. For 252 hours i didnt know his 4 shot lazer things

lol

You're not stupid. Nothing in Warframe is explained properly. 

I started with Mag and I was confused as to why Excalibur players were always wielding  swords, especially in tougher missions... I wasn't until WAAAAAAAY Later in a you tube video that I saw the Projectiles from The Exhalted Blade. 

Theres just somethings you will never figure out on your own...  like those Corpus enemies on Roller Blades that create bubbles. I have no clue what that bubble does even now.

10 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Theres just somethings you will never figure out on your own...  like those Corpus enemies on Roller Blades that create bubbles. I have no clue what that bubble does even now.

They are special nullifier variants with a diffrent name. The bubble dissables a certain abillity type depending on which version casts it, leaving you with less abillities to use if it gets you, but you still have something.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

which did not know you can break them with Freeze

I recently learned this myself, I blame the game for not mentioning this at all in any of the tool-tips ingame, I can't expect people to know functionality of something not listed outside of maybe a single loading screen blurb (if that).

Just now, Aldain said:

I recently learned this myself, I blame the game for not mentioning this at all in any of the tool-tips ingame, I can't expect people to know functionality of something not listed outside of maybe a single loading screen blurb (if that).

Correct...but the wiki exists for a reason. You are playing as a space ninja, gathering intel is part of the job.

• Like 2

Around 400 hours in and yesterday I found out by accident that I can use the arrows on my controller to select a skill without using it. All this time I've thought holding down RB and pressing A,X,Y or B to use an ability was the only way to switch between them. Just imagine Mesa using Peacemaker the moment you load into a mission and there are no enemies anywhere... that is how I changed my skills until now 😄

5 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Correct...but the wiki exists for a reason. You are playing as a space ninja, gathering intel is part of the job.

In That case the game should point you to the Wiki... 

LoL... Warframe is so bad at giving out information that it doesn't even point you to its very own Codex... I had to find out from another player that tje codex has info about certain things. 

Much like another job... There needs to be job training for our space ninjas so they can do their jobs more effectively. :P

7 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

Around 400 hours in and yesterday I found out by accident that I can use the arrows on my controller to select a skill without using it.

Wow really? On PS4 default settings you use the arrows for waypoint / gear wheel / whatever, I thought XBox was the same. How are you using these functions then?

9 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

Around 400 hours in and yesterday I found out by accident that I can use the arrows on my controller to select a skill without using it. All this time I've thought holding down RB and pressing A,X,Y or B to use an ability was the only way to switch between them. Just imagine Mesa using Peacemaker the moment you load into a mission and there are no enemies anywhere... that is how I changed my skills until now 😄

Ouch...
R.I.P all that wasted energy.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Wow really? On PS4 default settings you use the arrows for waypoint / gear wheel / whatever, I thought XBox was the same. How are you using these functions then?

Up = waypoint, down = gearwheel, left/right = cycle thourgh skills. I play on PC with a controller so idk if the bindings are the same on consoles.

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Ouch...
R.I.P all that wasted energy.

Indeed, but it is still fun to learn new things that make the game feel even better.. even if I felt like an idiot for a moment 😄 

• Like 1