Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoul Bounty messages

Dark_Lugia

Can you please, please, please remove the inbox messages we get if the ghouls appear/ vanish?
This is sooo annoying especially if they are always automatically played if we return from a mission/start the game.

Spoiler

SPOILER_unknown.png

Showing it in the star chart is enough and even if someone misses it, it will be up soon again.

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not only that but for the love of god DE get rid of Vay Hek's communications when you're closer to the Ghouls.

Like i swear, every time i use archwing in the plains, Vay Hek always comes out of nowhere screaming "MAGGOTS" like 8 times in a row because on this Ghoul thing, the plains are filled with them, and that means Vay Hek screaming every 30 meters like jesus, is so annoying.

I get that the Ghouls are awake and they want to rip our heads off but we really need to get those messages more than 10 times in a row? we got it the first time Vay Hek, CHILL OUT.

Another annoyance with it is that though normally you have buttons in the Inbox like this:

DELETE ALL READ MESSAGES | DELETE | CLOSE

For some reason on these transmissions it's 

DELETE ALL READ MESSAGES | CLOSE

I'm used to DELETE button being there, so I often accidentally click DELETE ALL READ MESSAGES against my intention.

I don't usually post, but this just got under my skin a little too much. I just gotta say, out of all of the actual bugs and issues with the game, this is absolutely the furthest thing from one. Just close out of it and move on. What's next? Getting annoyed whenever the stalker opens up your inbox to tell you he's after you?

On 2019-06-12 at 11:17 PM, Minedibuzz said:

I don't usually post, but this just got under my skin a little too much. I just gotta say, out of all of the actual bugs and issues with the game, this is absolutely the furthest thing from one. Just close out of it and move on. What's next? Getting annoyed whenever the stalker opens up your inbox to tell you he's after you?

Except there's a difference between this and the messages you get from the stalker. One of these things only gets sent to your inbox after you complete an assassination mission and the other shows up without warning with you having no control over it get shoved in your face the moment you log in. While I do agree that this isn't even remotely close to being a bug, that doesn't make it any less obnoxious.

Besides, thermia fractures are pretty much the fortuna equivalent to ghouls but we don't get notified about them. So why should we get inbox messages for the ghouls?

The problem I have is that it´s a forced inbox message which always open itself. the stalker ones are annoying too, but at least I can read them whenever I want and they don´t open themselfs

With a 1 day misscalculation: there they are:
Warframe0593.jpg

cya again in 3 days (21.6.) o/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You're not alone here. I don't care for the ghoul spam either. For what's supposed to be far future tech, we have utterly abominable computer security. No spam filters on our inbox and no caller whitelisting - why is it that Nora is allowed to overwrite a chunk of our screen when we become the ONCE AND FUTURE BADASS by petting a spacecat, and why do we permit mecha-Lotus to block out a third of our vision on the new Jupiter assassinate node?