Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe and tenno

(PSN)ghostkid13

That would be to much to code, and the tenno dont/cant absorb warframe abilities and it would be insane if it did, maybe have a little particle trail from the energy of the warframe for a few seconds around the operator upon transfernce. If you like void damage to do an elemental/physical damage they check out the arcanes are vox solaris who convert void damage form amps into a specific damage type

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, (PS4)ghostkid13 said:

fire damage or u could throw a fire ball 

Madurai lets you do stuff like this if that's what you're looking for.

What purpose would this serve if we just went from our Warframe to... our Warframe but slower?

• Like 1

That's an interesting concept you have there - to have the Tenno literally replicate the first ability of the Warframe, but I think it should be tied to the amount of time you spend with that Warframe or by 'marking' a Warframe of choice as the 'imprint'. For now though, that's a bit much for DE to do right now.

That said, though, I miss Focus 1.0's benefits. In the spoilers below I've listed some abilities I'd imagine the Tenno would get, in time.

Spoiler

Tenno powers:
1: Transference (a very small charge time small enough to warrant for the animation used to send them back into the 'frame), or hijack an enemy (has to be bipedal and upright - meaning Leapers, Ancients, Lancers, Crewmen, and Sentient Fighters (based on experience from hijacking Golden Maw), or a creature like the Golden Maw).

2: Your first Warframe's first ability. This would be an exact copy, and would use the normal/Prime/Umbra version's modded stats, if you have them. Only get to pick from Slash Dash (after Sacrifice, this uses the Umbral look if Excal Umbra is equipped), Shock, or Pull.

3: Void Surge. Exalted weapon - overrides Amp with a super-version of your normal Void beam, with an Opticor-sized beam which increases all stats the longer it's active, at the cost of draining your energy like the no-amp beam does. Void Blasting, dashing, or mode is not possible while this is in use.

4: Focus School ability. Literally Naramon's confusion waves, Unairu's petrifying beam, Madurai's death beam, Zenurik's levitation pulsewaves, or Vazarin's healing waves. Is emitted from either/both hands as if in the middle of a Void Blast. Drains 1/4 of energy to cast a single charge/wave of it.

Tennos should just be a gimmick and not for main things. I for example hate operator related things (also a reason that I just have dont Eidolons twice or so because of the operator usage). Tgey should not be even close to be so powerful as the warframes are. They are also a reason why they dont fight normally and let the warframe do the job.

So no. Dont give the operator more power.

2 hours ago, DerGreif2 said:

Tennos should just be a gimmick and not for main things. I for example hate operator related things (also a reason that I just have dont Eidolons twice or so because of the operator usage). Tgey should not be even close to be so powerful as the warframes are. They are also a reason why they dont fight normally and let the warframe do the job.

And that's your opinion, I like operators and want them to feel better and not be as rigid, that said I don't like the idea suggested here, don't need a discount version of the frame I am playing.

10 hours ago, DerGreif2 said:

I agree since i don't like the operator and treat them as a pet. In my mind i am the one inside the suit , controlling everything and i don't need, nor like, being the operator of an operator who operates a frame. Pretty redundant in my opinion, so i don't want to see the operators replace the Warframes , by being more powerfull. It kind of defeats the whole purpose of having a warframe to begin with, if the operator is stronger.

Edited by Yperkeimenos