Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get Ivara’s blueprint?

(NSW)1kSakura

Question

Yeah, I’ve done A LOT of spy missions in Neptune and Pluto and Ivara’s bp is literally hiding from me. I’ve been hunting for a week and Ivara’s bp just won’t come out. Is there any other factor besides rng that comes into play to get her bp? I’m literally not surprised rn if someone says yes.

10 answers to this question

It's just RNG, mate.

Try doing just 5-6 Spy missions a day, with zero expectations. Use them to level something. Don't overplay; if you don't get it on that day, it just means it's not your day, come back another time.

I'm one of those weirdos who actually like Spy missions, so I got her as a byproduct.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, EDM774 said:

OMG I'm not the only one? There's other people who like doing spy?

shocked thats impossible GIF

Well, it's just I've heard so much about how people don't like or struggle with Spy, but I don't really know.

Anyway, high five, I guess.

Edited by KnossosTNC
Too much redundant stuff. Urgh. I hate chronic insomnia.

I tried it myself and it took me 7 days between an hour or two a day to get all the parts for Ivara with the neuroptics taking 4 of those days to get.

In the end I had 5 BP's before I got the 1 neuroptics.

Btw, I was doing it for fun while using Ivara and on average took about 6min's per run (rarely using ciphers) or to put it differently I took me roughly +60 runs of the different tiers to get every item for Ivara.

She's a great frame and very under used by most.

On 2019-02-24 at 1:34 AM, (NSW)1kSakura said:

Yeah, I’ve done A LOT of spy missions in Neptune and Pluto and Ivara’s bp is literally hiding from me. I’ve been hunting for a week and Ivara’s bp just won’t come out. Is there any other factor besides rng that comes into play to get her bp? I’m literally not surprised rn if someone says yes.

I needed about 20 runs for each part. I actually enjoyed improving on Spy-rooms and I got many affinity and relics in the process.

But I gave it up on the last part because I came to know that even if I have all parts, I need 9 nitain extracts! I can get maybe 3 per week with my playtime. I bought Ivara with Platinum at the end.. with discount coupon. (I needed her pickpocket for PoE sentient cores.)

Edited by (PS4)shann_cz